Hi Sir, 

My name is Megha.

My DOB is 29-06-1988.

TOB:3:30 P.M (afternoon)

POB :Chennapattana(Near Bangalore)

Nakshatra:Moola

Rashi: Dhanus

Lagna :Thula

Sir please let me know when will I get married, How will be my married life, From which direction will the guy come from,his profession etc.

My parents are trying very hard to get me married and we are unable to find a suitable match yet.

Regards

Megha

Guest nickyy6

Hello, my name's Nicky.

I have Jupiter, mercury, Venus, rahu all in 7th house. What does it indicate? Please elaborate.

Thanks. :)

Do you have any marriage related questions? Post time/date/place of birth with your query. I will try and answer with best of my ability

Kumar Ramabhadran

Time:  2 AM

Date: May 12 th 1966

Place: Tekkali

Having issues. Is there any chances for reunion?. Is there any remedy?

Do you have any marriage related questions? Post time/date/place of birth with your query. I will try and answer with best of my ability

Kumar Ramabhadran

Hello Sir,

Just I posted a question. Right now Sani Mahadasa is going on. Forgot to mention the year. it is 1966

Hi Sir, 

My name is Megha.

My DOB is 29-06-1988.

TOB:3:30 P.M (afternoon)

POB :Chennapattana(Near Bangalore)

Nakshatra:Moola

Rashi: Dhanus

Lagna :Thula

Sir please let me know when will I get married, How will be my married life, From which direction will the guy come from,his profession etc.

My parents are trying very hard to get me married and we are unable to find a suitable match yet.

Regards

Megha

Nakshatra: Moola

Rasi: Dhanur

Lagna: Tula

Dasa: Surya till 12/2016

Marriage possible before May 2014. Will be married to professional. Married life will be moderately happy. Please do remedies for rahu for post marriage issues

With best wishes

birth details: 18 December 1987, 00:59 Kottayam, Kerela Please tell me about my marriage prospects.I have guru chandaal yoga in 7th house(guru is lord of 7th house), whats the effect of it on my marriage etc?

Nakshatra: Visakha

Rasi: Tula

Lagna: Kanya

Dasa: Sani till 02/2020

Badak planet guru, along with malefic rahu is placed in 7th house. 4th house occupied by surya, sani with sani in combust mode. These indicates marriage to be very difficult.

with best wishes

Respected Sir,

Could you please give me little bit more astrological details as to how my second marriage will be happy ? Would really appreciate that. My first marriage was a disaster with a very aggresive person...

9th house represents second marriage provided first marriage fails. In your horoscope, 9th lord, surya, is placed in excellent position. Also 2nd/3rd lord, sani, is placed in 9th house

with best wishes

Dear Sir,

I'm Anand Born at Belgaum on 30/05/1978 time 11.40 A.M .

When will i get married?

Nakshatra: Poorvabhadra

Rasi: Khumba

Lagna: Simha

Dasa: Budha till 09/2019

No issues seen except delay in marriage due to presence of sani in lagna/7th house from rasi. Will get married by May 2015. 

with best wishes

I am shyam. Birthdata:march 28 1994, 1:15pm, Kathmandu, Nepal. My girlfriend broke up with me recently..I want to know if she will come back..When will i get married? My girlfriend birthdata: December 19, 1994 9.25pm Kathmandu Nepal

This is nicky again, sorry ,forgot to mention the DOB.

Was born on the 9th of Oct 1994 in Nagpur, Maharashtra at 7:45 pm sharp.

I'd like to know what my kundali has in store for me. There are 4 planets in the 7th house. What does that mean? Also, career wise if you'd like to mention anything.. anything at all, that'd be great. Thanks a ton.

Hello Sir,

Just I posted a question. Right now Sani Mahadasa is going on. Forgot to mention the year. it is 1966

Time:  2 AM

Date: May 12 th 1966

Having issues. Is there any chances for reunion?. Is there any remedy?

Hello Sir,

Waiting for your reply.

How is my children future as per my jataka?

Pranam Guruji,

Here is the birth details of one of my friends.

D O B    23 June 1975

T O B    11:40 AM

P O B    (Jogeshwari) Mumbai Maharashtra India

He got married on 21 oct 2010 n got divorced on 19 june 2012

Any chances of him getting married again. id yes then, when and Is it possible that he get to marry the girl he wants to???

Thanks & Regards

Pranam Guruji,

Here is the birth details of one of my friends.

D O B    23 June 1975

T O B    11:40 AM

P O B    (Jogeshwari) Mumbai Maharashtra India

He got married on 21 oct 2010 n got divorced on 19 june 2012

Any chances of him getting married again. id yes then, when and Is it possible that he get to marry the girl he wants to???

Thanks & Regards

Nakshatra: Moola

Rasi: Dhanur

Dasa: Chandra till 04/2017

The chances of second marriage is very slim as 9th house/lord from both rasi and lagna is not very well placed

with best wishes

Hello Sir,

Waiting for your reply.

How is my children future as per my jataka?

Nakshatra: Sravana

Rasi: Makara

Lagna: Khumba

Dasa: Sani till 06/208

No official breakdown indicated. Possible for reunion only after Dec 2014. Most of problem is probably due financial which can be solved by human. Have faith in god. No issues with respect to children. They will bring name/fame to you

with best wishes

This is nicky again, sorry ,forgot to mention the DOB.

Was born on the 9th of Oct 1994 in Nagpur, Maharashtra at 7:45 pm sharp.

I'd like to know what my kundali has in store for me. There are 4 planets in the 7th house. What does that mean? Also, career wise if you'd like to mention anything.. anything at all, that'd be great. Thanks a ton.

Nakshatra: Swati

Rasi: Vrichika

Lagna: Mesha

Dasa: Sukhra till 01/2030

12th house from rasi aspected by rahu and 9th house lord in tula indicates settling abroad after marriage with respect to career. 

4 planets in 7th house (with 5th/9th lord) with respect to your chart indicates possible love marriage. Rahu in 7th house with sukhra indicates that differences with your wife due to ego and over domination. It may lead to separation

with best wishes 

Guest arvind

Nakshatra: Visakha

Rasi: Tula

Lagna: Kanya

Dasa: Sani till 02/2020

Badak planet guru, along with malefic rahu is placed in 7th house. 4th house occupied by surya, sani with sani in combust mode. These indicates marriage to be very difficult.

with best wishes

"These indicates marriage to be very difficult"--by this you mean there will difficulty in getting married or my married life would be bad?when can i get married and can you please elaborate how would be my married life?

Hello Sir,

I didn't get reply for my post. 

DOB: May 12th 1966

Time: 2PM

I have issues with my spouse.. Is there any chance to solve my problems. How is my children's future..

When things will change., is there nay remedy.. Please reply.

Thanks

Nakshatra: Sravana

Rasi: Makara

Lagna: Khumba

Dasa: Sani till 06/208

No official breakdown indicated. Possible for reunion only after Dec 2014. Most of problem is probably due financial which can be solved by human. Have faith in god. No issues with respect to children. They will bring name/fame to you

with best wishes

Thank you Sir. Right now we are living in different places and the friction is in high end. Is there anything to do from my side?

"These indicates marriage to be very difficult"--by this you mean there will difficulty in getting married or my married life would be bad?when can i get married and can you please elaborate how would be my married life?

Difficult in getting married

sir

can you pl predict the probable marriage period and married life.....

Male, 17th January, 1986; 20:05 hrs

Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh.

thanks

Nakshatra: Ashwini

Rasi: Mesha

Dasa: Surya till 01/2015

Marriage possible after May 2015. Post marriage issues (family relationship) seen as guru is neecha and rasi is aspected by malefic mangal/rahu. Do proper remedies for Guru (jupiter)

with best wishes

Guest Phani

hello sir,

DOB: March 9th 1986

Time: 1:20 AM

Place: Akividu, 81 E 23' 16 N 36.

Please let me know of your observations around Marriage.

Thank you.