IndiaDivine.org
nadathur.astro

Marriage Related Questions

Rate this topic

Guest manoj

im P.Manoj Kumar dob 26-05-1983,tob 04:20am Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh India my problem is when i get job when i have marriage please help me out im in tention

Guest Guest

my brother's details are as follows

DOB 22 october 1985

Place Bikaner, Rajasthan

Time :12:30 am

we are trying for about 2 yrs to solemnize his marriage but his kundli rarely matches with a girls and few of which matches are not liked by my brother 

kindly tell me when he will get married 

im P.Manoj Kumar dob 26-05-1983,tob 04:20am Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh India my problem is when i get job when i have marriage please help me out im in tention

Nakshatra: Visakha

Rasi: Vrichika

Lagna: Mesha

Dasa: Budha till 07/2022

The chart indicates a delayed marriage. Around May 2017 when Guru (jupiter) enter tula rasi. 7th lord in 3rd house indicates that the marriage will be to a close friend or relative

with best wishes

my brother's details are as follows

DOB 22 october 1985

Place Bikaner, Rajasthan

Time :12:30 am

we are trying for about 2 yrs to solemnize his marriage but his kundli rarely matches with a girls and few of which matches are not liked by my brother 

kindly tell me when he will get married 

Please confirm time of birth to be  30 minutes past midnight on 21 Oct 1985

Do you have any marriage related questions? Post time/date/place of birth with your query. I will try and answer with best of my ability

Kumar Ramabhadran

Thanks Kumar for providing such platform to ask marriage related questions. Below is my query:

Currently  I am in Saturn Mahadasha since 1999 and have been facing several ups and downs in life. Have done struggles in studies, career, health and marriage. I got married at the age of 30; and on 3rd day of marriage itself I met with an accident. It was major but somehow I was not hurt that much and came out after a minor surgery. Also, after 8 months have to get separated with spouse due to job related transfer to USA.

Now we are trying for my husband also to join me abroad but nothing seems to be clear...He is trying but seeing our previous struggles in life, we are worried. My husband is in Rahu Mahadasha. and currently saturn & rahu are transiting from his 1st house & my 8th house. I also have Exalted Saturn in 8th house in my lagna Chart.

My DOB:

3-Dec-1982, Time: 13:15 PM, Place: Azamgarh (UP)

Husband's DOB:

3-Aug-1981, Time: 12:55 PM, Place: Jaipur (Rajasthan)

The questions I have are:

- how long is my separation with husband going to be? Will he be able to join me in USA or I'll have to go back to India.

- When will I be able to conceive? How is the yog for progeny?

Thanks much for your responses.

Regards,

Rashmi

Guest vidi

Hi Kumar Sir,

My birth details are:

15,september 1983,10.40 am, mumbai

My question is : when will i get married(love or arrange)? how would be my husband/married life?

Thanks

V

Guest Manu

Sir my details are as follows:

DOB 02/07/1987, Time of Birth 05:05 a.m, place Kotkapura, District Faridkot Punjab

Query: I am in Central Govt and being posted very far away from home. My transfer is possible only on spouse ground if spouse is Central State Govt employee. I had relationship with a girl and fortunately she got job also... But that relation broke up because of her family member. Now i want to know when are the chances of my marrige n will i get desired spouse.. thanx

Please tell me how my second marriage will be. I am planing to get remarried next year. I got divorced in jan this year.

Details are :- 3rd may 1979, 11:10 p.m, Pune-India.

Nakshatra: Pushyami

Rasi: Kataka

Lagna: Dhanur

Dasa: Sukhra till 10/2026

7th lord, budha, in rasi chart being debilitated and 7th lord in navamsa is combust and in lagna, indicates second marriage. The period between May 2014 - Nov 2014 is  good for marriage when guru (jupiter) transits to kataka. The marriage can be happy provided authoritative attitude and over dominance is reduced with control over speech

with best wishes

Date of Birth 24th nov 1973(night of 23rd/24th)

Time : 2 am

Place Delhi

query : Marriage any possibilty if yes when

Nakshatra: Vishakha

Rasi: Tula

Lagna: Kanya

Dasa: Budha till 07/2017

7th lord, guru, is debilitated in 5th house, with no benefic aspects, possibility of marriage is very less. 7th lord placement in navamsa also is not beneficial. 

with best wishes

Hi Kumar Sir,

My birth details are:

15,september 1983,10.40 am, mumbai

My question is : when will i get married(love or arrange)? how would be my husband/married life?

Thanks

V

Nakshatra: Moola

Rasi: Dhanur

Lagna: Tula

Dasa: Chandra till 01/2021

Lagna occupied by exalted sani indicates delay in marriage. 7th lord in 10th house and debilitated indicates that the husband will be of same profession/office. Marriage is possible after May 2015

with best wishes

Guest susma

My name is susma birthday is 29/07/1991 and time 05:45am in vadodara. .....my questions is when I will get married and aftet marriage how is my life about financial and relation....

Guest jessy

sir,

my name is ....

DoB: 04-09-1992,time:12:30 A.m,im a south indian

place: palakonda,srikakulam district, andhrapradesh,india

His name is ....

DoB:09-06-1989,time:3:21pm

place of birth:rajam,srikakulam dst,Andhrapradesh,india

please can u predict our compatibility. im loving him but we are always having quarrels,i feel like he controls and dominates me.also,he doesnot tell me his feelings and share anything.i want a man who can openly speak and share with me,and also should i share with him comfortably.plz help me.

Guest Anand

Dear Sir,

I'm Anand Born at Belgaum on 30/05/1978 time 11.40 A.M .

When will i get married?

Nakshatra: Pushyami

Rasi: Kataka

Lagna: Dhanur

Dasa: Sukhra till 10/2026

7th lord, budha, in rasi chart being debilitated and 7th lord in navamsa is combust and in lagna, indicates second marriage. The period between May 2014 - Nov 2014 is  good for marriage when guru (jupiter) transits to kataka. The marriage can be happy provided authoritative attitude and over dominance is reduced with control over speech

with best wishes

Respected Sir,

Could you please give me little bit more astrological details as to how my second marriage will be happy ? Would really appreciate that. My first marriage was a disaster with a very aggresive person...

Hi Kumar,

9/22/1992

5:37 AM

Fairfax, VA, USA

What is the nature of my spouse (appearance, personality)?

When will I meet her?

Thank you.

Nakshatra: Dhanishta

Rasi: Makara

Lagna: Simha

Dasa: Rahu till 06/2017

The chart indicates that you will get married around May 2017. 7th lord in 6th house indicates self arranged marriage without approval of parents. I do not comment on appearances

with best wishes

Sir my details are as follows:

DOB 02/07/1987, Time of Birth 05:05 a.m, place Kotkapura, District Faridkot Punjab

Query: I am in Central Govt and being posted very far away from home. My transfer is possible only on spouse ground if spouse is Central State Govt employee. I had relationship with a girl and fortunately she got job also... But that relation broke up because of her family member. Now i want to know when are the chances of my marrige n will i get desired spouse.. thanx

I am sorry I will not be able to answer your query. It seems that you want to get married for the sake of transfer

with best wishes

My name is susma birthday is 29/07/1991 and time 05:45am in vadodara. .....my questions is when I will get married and aftet marriage how is my life about financial and relation....

Nakshatra: Dhanishta

Rasi: Makara

Lagna: Kataka

Dasa: Guru till 08/2025

Marriage possible around May 2016. Though financially no issues seen, with sani in 7th house and mangal in 2nd house indicate that you need to improve interpersonal skills for better relationship

with best wishes

Hi, My name is Amit birthday is 29/01/19983, Time am in 7:55 pm, Place: Mumbai Question: When I will get married? We are in search for Bride since past 2 yrs. Still no success. Could you please help me in this matter? Also how will be my marriage life? Thanks Amit

Guest vidi

Nakshatra: Moola

Rasi: Dhanur

Lagna: Tula

Dasa: Chandra till 01/2021

Lagna occupied by exalted sani indicates delay in marriage. 7th lord in 10th house and debilitated indicates that the husband will be of same profession/office. Marriage is possible after May 2015

with best wishes

Thanks Sir for the reply.Is marriage possible with someone I like now?

Guest arvind

birth details: 18 December 1987, 00:59 Kottayam, Kerela Please tell me about my marriage prospects.I have guru chandaal yoga in 7th house(guru is lord of 7th house), whats the effect of it on my marriage etc?

Guest manu

ha ha... its ok... thnx.. everybody has his preferences in  his life. I dont want to write sad stories here. First time i tried to take help of astrology in life because certain things were going wrong in my life.. Any how... i am a kshatriya and i dont need any astro support now..... i wil find my own way or make one...... tc