IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ThoughtBroadcaster

is thought broadcasting normal?

Rate this topic

Even if one is endowed with telepathic power, he refrains from venturing the private corner of others' mind.

Willing to share depends from person to person though. With whom to share.. that's the tricky part.  :tongue:

Guest krushnun Venkat

Thoughts are seeds for material manifestation. Thought  broadcasting comes with the faculty to manifest the thought over a period of time.Therefore one should stay away from thought broadcasting as one can broadcast bad thoughts as well.

Thoughts are un-controlled. Therefore the risk of developing this faculty is high in undesirable manifestation. Sometimes it could destroy  and cause misery as well to the broadcaster.

Thoughts about one's insecurity or a disease  may manifest. This is known as "self fulfilling prophecy".

Therefpore,  stay clear of this faculty for your own good.

Guest Guest

What kind of thoughts are you thinking to be so concerned about 'shielding' yourself? Hopefully it's nothing stupid.

im not really telepathic but some psychics told me i need to get my thoughts in and shield myself so people can not here me. does anybody here know a good shielding technique or know how to stop the broadcasting thing?

i just do not like complete strangers reading my mind. also does anyone have ideas on how to stop it the broadcasting? i am working with a guru who is helping me overcome the broadcasting nightmare. and does anybody know a way to enter samadhi and get the kundalini raging like crazy? my guru said that i need to keep chanting the mantras and that the kundalini energy should go up and heal the broadcasting issue.