IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neha3121982

Multiple Issues in life

Rate this topic

Respected All,

Currently I am facing multiple issues in life. I am in Saturn Mahadasha since 1999 and have been facing several ups and downs in life. Have done struggles in studies, career, health and marriage. I got married at the age of 30; but immediately after 6 months have to get separated with spouse due to job related transfer to USA.

I also have persistent health issues and lately severe skin issues have surfaced up (no medicine seems to be working).

Now we are trying for my husband also to join me abroad but nothing seems to be clear...He is trying but seeing our previous struggles in life, we are worried. Me going back to India would cause serious impact on my career (which is already average only). I am approximately 2-3 years lagging behind in my career. Both me and my husband have good education from prestigious university (Engineer +MBA)...but not getting returns accordingly.

My husband is in Rahu Mahadasha. and currently saturn & rahu are transiting from his 1st house & my 8th house.

My DOB:

3-Dec-1982, Time: 13:15 PM, Place: Azamgarh (UP)

Husband's DOB:

3-Aug-1981, Time: 12:55 PM, Place: Jaipur (Rajasthan)

The questions I have are:

- how long is my separation with husband going to be? Will he be able to join me in USA or I'll have to go back to India.

- How is the career prospects for both of us?

- When will I be able to conceive? How is the yog for progeny?

Thanks much for your responses.

Regards,

Rashmi