IndiaDivine.org
coco-collector

Ekakshi (One Eyed) Nariyal coconut auspicious

Rate this topic

i found it quit intriguing when i first read about coconut with "one eye" 2 black dots one is considered mouth. since then i was on a journey to collect this auspicious nut for many years. Having collected around 10 such coconuts from around 20 plantations and coconut merchants in the enchanted land of Swaying palms sun, sand and sea GOA.

I came across this post long ago and found many website that sold one eyed coconuts for $160 - $250 .... i always wonder does it really work ? i mean bringing in wealth and prosperity.

for instance read this....

"Coconut usually has three black spots which are considered as two eyes and one mouth but out of millions

you will find one coconut which consist of one eye and one mouth hence they are considered as very auspicious and fortunate

and can be kept in temples, homes, or offices, to solve the financial problem and bring wealth.

It is offered to the deity with coin and applying sandal on it on auspicious occasions. A businessman can have his desires and ambitions

fulfilled if he keeps an Ekakshi coconut in his cash box or treasury getting it tied in a red piece of cloth. It helps a man earn wealth and prosperity.

It has been considered to be the best to have the blessings and benediction of the God. Thus it is very much distinctive"

i have more then 10nos 2-eyed coconuts and some 4 eyed as well but my luck has not changed a bit:102:. I still have to work hard to make a living.

please post your experience on the 2-eyed coconuts may be i am missing something....

coco-collector

post-67633-138274059965_thumb.jpg

post-67633-138274059968_thumb.jpg