IndiaDivine.org
Abhijat

Namaste

Rate this topic

Namaste!

Greetings all Beloves Sisters and Brothers of the Hindu Dharma path, I would like to state on the very beginning that I am very happy to be here and therefore I feel with all of my heart that it is the wonderful place to maintain the discussions conncerning our path and that Guru is in everyone and I would like to tell that it is by the nature that all of us are spiritual perceptors and I am not afraid to state that I am such being but I am not an egocentric and I am only purely working with myself without telling anyone who he / she shall do to fulfill on the path as well as I will not participate in the paid Hindu courses whcih I've found on the internet and thought that they are free but they are not. I am not throwing around the advanced expert names for the Gods, Worship and other aspects of working and I work with all of the aspects of the Hindu Dharma even sikhsism without being one but just exploring all of them in balance and without dividing as a true Mystic and what is mysticism is everything that leads toward the inner and outer cleansing and this process goes on eternally and is not going to be finished after a couple of some achievements.

I am here not to spam but to share with all of you the experiences and discuss over all aspects of our path and everyday existence, I would like to send my sincere words of Loyalty and Love to the Adepts of the Hindu Dharma path as I will continue my progress naturally and without having any so called temples as this is not my aims, I am not a follower neither but I am loving the Hindu Faith truly and faithfully without making other traditions of Hindu Dharma less important and I work with all of them in balance, thank you for spending time and reading the message I left here with the best wishes for all of you on the path of Hindu Dharma.

Om Namah Shivaaya.