IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rajiv Ramadoss

Do thoughts have power?

Rate this topic

Ya its true. U will become what u think. Our thoughts have that enough power. Human mind is the most powerfull one. it can achive what it wants. But your mind must have enough courage and confidence for that. Even science proved this. Human mind contains both positive and negative charges. But in space only positive charges was there. and the telepathy rays will carry all our thoughts to space and bring a feed back to us. If our though is positive it will travel in telepathy rays and attain space, there it react with that positive charges and return a positive feed back to us. If our thoughts are negative then when it reacts with positive charges in space........... positive x negative = negative. You will get negative result. This may be very simple to hear. But it really works. 

Now i will tell some more information abt our mind. As i said before our mind is more powerful. But we people wont use it in proper way. When our thinking is one then that thought will be powerful but when its more the power will be spilted and it cant reach the space fastly and most of the time it wont. So let our thoughts be few and sharp. and most important it must be good and positive. You asked that some bad people earns more money and lives happily. First learn something that to achive what we want we must lose our bad karmas first. and for those people, they might have previous good karma. So they can enjoy only till that karma is there. Either karma is good or bad, it's just like bank balance, it will be there only till we enjoy or suffer it. So when those good karmas got over they must start to spend there bad once. Hope u understand it. 

K now i will tell u one mind practise. Do this daily wen u woke up in morning and before sleep at night. First start at night. Decide wt's ur goal. Before sleep just relax urself and be calm for 3 to 5 mins without any thoughts in ur mind. U can find ur mind calm now. Now u can speak to ur deep heart by thinking it as ur fav God or as if he is residing in ur deep heart. Just say to him that ur goal or desire must be fulfilled. Say for 3 times. For example if ur desire is to build ur own house, then say to ur deep heart that " I MUST BUILD MY OWN HOUSE AS I WISH". Then thank your heart for listening to ur words. then ask it to ans u next day morning. When u wake up the next day the first thought arise in ur mind will be the ans for ur prayer. But it may take 1 week to listen to such ans. Then again do this in morning as soon as u woke up. But your words(prayer) must be clear and sharp. then in that day between day and night just imagine as if ur desire or goal got fulfilled. Imagine daily from Your deep heart. But your imagination and prayer must be same until it gets fulfilled. Only one desire or goal can be prayed at a time. Not more than that. Practise this daily. It came true in my life. ALL THE BEST