IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pavanz

Mid Valley Mahakali

Rate this topic

The untold story....

Over 100 years ago, this area was a bare land with a few houses and a "homemade outdoor temple". This temple was a place of worship for the community around the area and it was under the care of a humble family.

The main temple structure was worshiped with daily prayers, community gathering and housed many religious events. Practically the whole area belonged to the temple. I used to visit the temple to worship Kali Maa, the Power of Sakhti and companion of Rudra.

The main deities in the Original temple were Lord Ganesha, Lord Muruga, Lord Hanuman, Nageswary Amma, Lord Muniswarar, Buddha (under the Bodhi tree) and the All Powerful All Mighty Ever Protecting and Extremely Loving Goddess, Maha Kali Amma. Kali Maa is huge, standing almost 6' ft, holding protective armour and with eyes wide open to see and bless her devotees.

Mid Valley Moogambigai Temple Sri Maha Moogambigai Amman temple is the new structure that was constructed after the owner of Mid Valley, a Chinese man, had a dream "calling of Moogambigai Maa to open a shrine for Her". This temple was constructed around the end of 1990's, along with the construction of mall.

I have been visiting Her since I was 10 and now, after 23 years, still visiting and getting her blessings. Until today, people from all walks of life come to the temple and worship Kali Maa. Many Chinese and Indians are seen putting joystick for Amma. Her blessings are always with her devotees. Remember, She is the most loving Goddess with the most ferocious outlook....