IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
photoarman

Learn more about the deity in this Swapna Tantra(Sanskrit Mantra for True Dreams)

Rate this topic

Namaste,

I found a swapna tantra that may have dual function. It seems to be related to a deity "Shukle" or "Shukla", as per the content of the mantra:

Om Shukle Mahashukle Hreem Shreem Ksheem avatara avatara swaaha

On one hand, it gives you an answer in your dream. On the other hand, it's a mantra for true dreams that will happen in reality.

Can anyone tell me which deity is invoked by this mantra? And the web site about this deity? It helps me decide which swapna tantra to practice. Thanks in advance.

Dear,

JAI SHRI RAMA

First of all, I will not recomend you to do any such mantra without a guidance of a Master(Guru).

It is a shabar mantra that relates most of its part to Shri Hanumanji and the Divine-Mother as well. It is not specifically for dream stuff. It is related to meditation. I do not want you to practice this unless you have control on your breath and calm down your mind. One of my friends has used one such shabar mantra without Guru's guidance, which ruined his married life.

I hope you will not like to see any wrong horrorful dream that will come true due to this mantra.

But, if you still want to do it, there is no bad in this. Just be a kind disciple of any accomplished master(Guru) before this.

JAI SHRI RAMA