IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
TDM

what do you think about "Ramayanaya" is it true ?

Rate this topic

I think there naive question as there is nothing true or false in absolute term. There are things exist which does not exist in reality and there are things does not exist but exist in illusion. It is immaterial whether Ramayana has happened or not but it matters what you can learn out of it? It is compilation of life oriented knowledge which can reach to vast section of society in a language which can be understood by very ordinary person. If you study Ramayana and Mahabharata or for that matter any other holy scripture with devotion you can attain something very valuable in your life. It may not be possible to measure in form of material value. This sounds like I am strong believer of Ram or Krishna. But I think I do not believe that Rama or Krishana ever born in the form whatever described in these scriptures. However, it is an excellent work to be used to enrich the life.

according to my opinion it is 100% true i am not talking on the basis of superstitious facts, i am telling you this because they have found rocks with "RAM" written on it floating on sea water. you can even find the images on Google.