IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
honestguy

Urgent..please help

Rate this topic

Hello - Me and my family got in to troubles because of crooked criminals who are expertise with kshudra pujas, evil spirits, black magic. They are from Kerala and they have some contacts who has done pujas on my Nakshtra and date of birth to weaken me , filed court cases on my family , tried to divide my family & siblings, enemies increased, hit with debts, health & accidents , relatives&friends did run away from us when we needed help... this is all happened all of sudden.

Can you please refer any website or spiritual guru who could help from us. Justice on our side, will god help innocent people when some one is doing powerful pujas against you constantly?? How to deal with these crooked people who are cheating innocent people and protect my family? One guru near home town told , it will be challenging to deal with those enemies because they are so powerful but god will punish them. Normal pujas we do at temple will sufficient to counter those tantric pujas in kerala by evil people ?

Thanks.

Hello - Me and my family got in to troubles because of crooked criminals who are expertise with kshudra pujas, evil spirits, black magic. They are from Kerala and they have some contacts who has done pujas on my Nakshtra and date of birth to weaken me , filed court cases on my family , tried to divide my family & siblings, enemies increased, hit with debts, health & accidents , relatives&friends did run away from us when we needed help... this is all happened all of sudden.

Can you please refer any website or spiritual guru who could help from us. Justice on our side, will god help innocent people when some one is doing powerful pujas against you constantly?? How to deal with these crooked people who are cheating innocent people and protect my family? One guru near home town told , it will be challenging to deal with those enemies because they are so powerful but god will punish them. Normal pujas we do at temple will sufficient to counter those tantric pujas in kerala by evil people ?

Thanks.

I am sorry for the situation. I wonder if there is any puja that could effect so much, if I go by what you say.

However the person that is feeling the pain only knows its severity. I do not know from which place you have come and where you live for a better and effective suggestion. However so far I know, the ‘Sulini durga’ mantra could help. The parayana of ‘pratyangira suktas from Rug Veda, Atharva veda or Meru Tantra could be of immense help.

If you do not get one that could do the above, you may go to a Hanuman temple and ask some one to do parayana of Manyu sukta,either of Rug Veda or Atharva Veda.

If you need any of the txts I referred you may contact me on my mail.

I am sorryfor the situation. I wonder if there isany puja that could effect so much, if I go by what you say.

However the person that is feeling the pain onlyknows its severity. I do not know from which place you have come and whereyou live for a better and effective suggestion. However so far I know, the ‘Sulinidurga’ mantra could help. The parayana of ‘pratyangira suktas from Rug Veda, Atharva veda or Meru Tantracould be of immense help.

If you do not get one that could do the above, you may go to a Hanuman templeand ask some one to do parayana of Manyu sukta,either of Rug Veda or AtharvaVeda.

If you need any of the txts I referred you maycontact me on my mail.

Please resort to Narasimha Pooja or Pratyangira Devi Pooja. It should be done properly.

If not resort to some tantric poojas. There are some Namboothiri families in Thrissur doing tantric poojas.

Please don't resort to Kuttichatan Seva or anything like that.

Also there is a Namboothiri family in Haripad, Allapuzha Dist, Kerala who does tantra puja I believe.

Guest RAMBABU THUMMALA

hallo, few of my people did banamathi kshudra pooja on me,to take revange on me, through that they r disturbing my sleep and my sexual relationship and spoiling my name.trying to kill me,when i was sleeping some bady pressing my neck,if i tried to fight on that some air is touching on me.can i get any solution for that.