IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
HelplessAT

How to remove negative energy from home

Rate this topic

Hi,

The house I was staying in earlier (rented) was sold so I had to move to a new place. But, I am not comfortable in the new place. Things have been going downhill. Something goes wrong almost everyday and I am getting scared. Someone told me that there is a huge amount of negative energy in this home and I need to shift. Is there any way to remove the negative energy without shifting?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Please help. :(

only on every saturday wipe the whole area/floor mixing salt in water.Also light googol dhoop in the evening.If you are feeling scared for no reason,before going to sleep light dhoop and recite hanuman chalisa 7 times and apply that ash that melts from dhoop on your forehead after recitation.Do the chalisa remedy till you find stability in your emotions and then continue saying once daily in the morning or evening.

Another remedy is to place 6 peacock feathers on your main entrance door.

hope this helps

Common salt is negative remover. Make salt solution, sprinkle in and around every morning and evening, till you feel good.

OR

Put small bottles filled with salt water in all four corners, till you get result, change salt water every fortnight.