IndiaDivine.org
nilima_p

Please help.

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am 24 years old.A strange thing happened to me yesterday.I worship durga maa regularly so I went to a

durga devi temple in the evening as usual.

After i finished praying it was aarti time. So i decided to attend it and then leave.

During the aarti was going on i realised that as the bell and dholaki played i felt few shiverings in my

body and also my breathing increased for some time.I felt like my body will move.I have never felt this

before. I am really scared that did i get possessed with mata? How do i come to know if i am possessed?

Is this what how people get possessed for the first time?

Does anyone came accross this situation anytime.I am scared please help me or suggest me how can i find out

why it happened? I get scared to see people in temples when they are possessed and dont want myself in that

place. Please tell what should i do.

Generally, when someone is possessed, they lose consciousness of themselves / of the I and the possessor expresses herself / himself. If you were conscious throughout, I guess it wasn't the case, though I ain't an expert on this subject.

I guess its the time for you to gaze inwards and find the God within........

Hi

These are called the positive vibrations. nothing to be worried. Only thing is that you are moving closer to Goddess Durga. You can practice more to find these vibrations while you do pooja in your home also. Don't think much about the possessions and get scared.

Regards,

Manjunath

This navratri i shivered lot during aarti. I feel i am getting some energy and i was breathing heavily. I am not scared now.. i have made up my mind if i get mata i will not feel bad or scared about it. Can anyone please suggest how to get possessed properly.

Hi

These are called the positive vibrations. nothing to be worried. Only thing is that you are moving closer to Goddess Durga. You can practice more to find these vibrations while you do pooja in your home also. Don't think much about the possessions and get scared.

Regards,

Manjunath

Thanks for your reply.

Like i mentioned i shiver during arti time in navaratri, but i dont lose conciousness. What do you mean by practice more to find vibrations, actually it happens atomatically when i stand in arti. Please let me know your thoughts.