IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rakhi Thapliyal

I want to meet Lord Shiva

Rate this topic

Hi,

I am very new to this spiritual world and I have one question that this whole universe must be created by some intelligent power. According to Hindu mythology Lord Shiva is the Adi anant of this universe. he is omnipresent and omnipotent. How can I meet with Shiva? Is it possible? If yes then what should I have to do?

Thanks

Pray to him with atmost devotion.

Tantrics claim by intense worship in due mannor for long long time, the deity is bound to appear.

Some scripture in mantra sastra( I forgot the sourse) says that if a devata's mantra chanted as many crores as there are letters in the mantra, the devada will apper physically (Pratyaksha). According to this priscription, if you chant the five letter mantra of Siva for five crores He will show himself.

I have not tried it - just my bookish knowlegde.

Magic Flute

Lord and his name is said to be one and the same.... be one with his name and you'll be one with him too....day n night...night n day....remember his name.... when every atom of your being will sing his name ...then he wont be hidden from you anymore....!!!

Om Namah Shivaya

Yes. You can meet Shiva very easily. There is only step in achieving that, let me explain that procedure..

Step 1: Slowly read & understand 'Nirvana Shatakam'

[TABLE="width: 85%"]

[TR]

[TD="width: 7%, align: left"][/TD]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Mano Buddhi Ahankara Chitta Ninaham

Nacha Shrotra Jihve Na Cha Ghrana Netre

Nacha Vyoma Bhoomir Na Tejo Na Vayu

Chidananda Rupa Shivoham Shivoham

I am not mind, wisdom, pride, and heart. Neither I am ear and tongue nor I am nose and eyes. Neither I am sky or earth nor I am power or wind. I am the eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Na Cha Prana Samjno Na Vai Pancha Vayu

Na Va Saptadhatur Na Va Pancha Koshah

Na Vak Pani Padau Na Chopastha Payu

I am not the state of being alive or the five type of Vayu. Neither I am the seven elements constituting the body (Dhatu) nor I am the five sheaths which invest the soul. Neither I am voice, hand, or leg nor I am the portion at the bottom of waist (anus or Linga). I am the eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Na Me Dvesha Ragau Na Me Lobha Mohau

Mado Naiva Me Naiva Matsarya Bhavah

Na Dharmo Na Chartho Na Kamo Na Mokshah

I am not the state of envy and passion or the emotions of greed and attachment. Neither I am intoxication nor I am the emotion of jealousy. And I am not even the four Purushartha — Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. I am the eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Na Punyam Na Papam Na Saukhyam Na Dukham

Na Mantro Na Teertham Na Vedo Na Yajnaha

Aham Bhojanam Naiva Bhojyam Na Bhokta

I am not Punya (good deed), Paap (Sin), Saukhya (friendship), or Dukha (Grief). Neither I am chants (Mantra) or Shrine (Teertha) nor I am the Veda or the sacrifice and oblation. Also, I am not the food, or the one that should be eaten, or the eater. I am eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Na Me Mrityu Shanka Na Me Jati Bhedah

Pita Naiva Me Naiva Mata Na Janma

Na Bandhur Na Mitram Gurur Naiva Shishyah

Neither I am the fear of death nor I am the difference between races. Neither I am [any relation like] father, mother, nor I am born. Also, I am not a relative, a friend, a teacher (Guru), or a student (Shisya). I am the eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD="width: 93%, align: left"]Aham Nirvikalpo Nirakara Roopaha

Vibhur Vyapya Sarvatra Sarvendriyanam

Sada Me Samatvam Na Muktir Na Bandhah

I am free from changes, and lack all the qualities and form. I envelope all forms from all sides and am beyond the sense-organs. I am always in the state of equality — there is no liberation (Mukti) or captivity (Bandha). I am the eternal happiness or bliss state, I am Shiv, I am Shiv.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]