IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rakeshseeram

Mantra japa during travelling

Rate this topic

DEAR ALL,

Greetings to you all.. i was really surprised that there exists a medium to exchange and get knowledge on Hinduism... i have one wise query.. hope i get the answer from here..

I got initiation from my guru and i do medha dakshinamurthy mantra japa daily. the problem arises when i am travelling. i need to take bath to do my puja and its not like i can quit the puja when i am busy. i am doing my puja without any break since 5 yrs. Can anyone suggest me what to do while travelling? Is there any other way in which i can finish my puja because in trains i can manage but i can't while i travel across countries. This i s a serious problem for me.. i will be grateful to the person who answers me. please help me and give a suggestion.

Regards,

Rakesh

First thing is that, in the worship you just need to concentrate in god and mantra which you are reading while worship. Because of this problem, you can't take bath, so you can't do your worship regularly, but worship doesn't mean to take bath or don't eat. It's just mean from your concentration.