IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raviindia

guidance / help required

Rate this topic

guidance / help requiredI am facing strange situations in my marriage which increased strife at my home and my wife quarelling on no issues, physically, abusive behavior started the day I moved into in laws town. From that day I have faced hellish situations everyday.To cut a long story short I see clearly that they fed me something during marriage which harmed me mentally , the peace in my home and my job.Present day problems are much worse. She has cut me from all my family and the situation turns hellish for myself and my children every two days. Since the trouble started many family members are suffering with Auto immune diseases including my children. My career and children studies are badly affected. They (in laws) are harming us with bm everyday. Whenever a phone call comes from her place her behavior becomes abusive, physically beating my children blue and black.I have felt that their wish is to harm me and my family in every way so that they can get property and the services of my wife (their daughter) with our children.I have tried many things mantra chantings and all with partial success. Again a phone call comes or they give some negatively charged old object to increase strife in my home. My wife never realizes all this or she is a part of these things.They are vicious people with social contacts and relatives at powerful positions. I have actually felt they load children and people with negative energy to control their behavior with evil eye and cause the energy to attack people they meet and cause serious diseases.I had purchased a flat for which registration is due they are causing all types of hindrances with bm to stall registration. Their motive is to influence my wife and get the reg done in her name and then hypnotise / coax her to file for a abusive divorce.I may be having K.S.Yg and have faced many difficult situations Is there any solution to my problem?

Namaste. Have you considered consulting some holy person having knowledge of the Ashta Vinayaka pujas, with special understanding of the UcchiShta Ganesha Who is very powerful in aiding disturbed marriages? An icon or photograph of the said form, after proper puja, should be placed in your bedroom with daily homage by you, or as per the advice of the holy person or sadhu.