IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
keenvaughn

Kundalini syndrome?

Rate this topic

I am 23 years old living in the Midwest United States and I do not practice yoga, but recently came across the term "Kundalini syndrome." My experience and knowledge with Hinduism, Yoga, and really any kind of spiritualism is quite limited, but I have experienced the following symptoms for as long as I can remember:

• Visual Snow, Persistent Migraine Aura, or a constant field of transparent static whether my eyes are open or closed. Some areas of my visual field have heavier or more active areas of this static, but it is always present.
  • Occasional tinnitus, or bells, tones, and other random noises with seemingly no external origin.
  • Frequent migraines or pressure headaches that tend to last an entire day and seem to be cured by nothing but time.
  • Random pains in my body that feel like they simply bloom for a moment, and then wither away.
  • Poor circulation and constantly cold hands.
  • Random currents of what feels like electricity that start at the base of my spine and end at the top of my spine.
  • Bouts of periodic and overwhelming depression. I've also been treated for Adult ADHD and while I don't seem to suffer from hyperactivity, I do swing from having no attention span and having hyperfocus.
  • I hear music in the mundane, such as a refrigerator's humming and garbled, wordless speech in silence.
  • I notice every tic, every movement in a person's face from the gloss of their iris, to the dilation of pupils, to the quirk of an eyebrow, to the position of lips...it's like a constantly shifting mechanism that I seem to have an innate understanding for. It's almost as if I can "hear" what they're thinking by their facial cues.
  • I feel like this is worth nothing: I have a love/hate relationship with humanity as a whole, alternatively viewing it as a single cohesive and beautiful breath or as a selfish illness eating itself. I prefer the former when so inspired.

I cannot say that this is all bad but medical tests reveal nothing and psychological tests reveal only what appears to be chemical depression. I don't necessarily want to rid myself of whatever this is, either. I feel like if I could somehow harness the energy that is over or under-compensating or whatever, I might be able to do some good with myself.

Any ideas on what I should do? Where I should start?

Well, you are in a soup and I don't know how did you land there, despite not dabbling too much with Yoga, and spirituality.

And there are very few people on this planet that can reverse this kundalini rising effect and calm the movements in your body.

I would need to know more before I can recommend anything.

I hope you are reading this message.