IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
allisone

What does it all mean can someone enlighten me please

Rate this topic

I came here some time back because I had some experiences I didn't understand what did happen to me, is still happening to me.

I had a dream where I had a Diamond on the top of my head and it was bright, anyway this woman came to me because her husband was dyeing and the only way to save him was to give him the Diamond on the top of my head which was my life force is my understanding, so I gave this woman the Diamond on the top of my head to save her husbands life, and as I waited to die, I watched this man come back to life, but then just as I accepted the fact I was going to die, another Diamond grew on top of my head even bigger than the last one and it shone so brightly and I was ok/alive, well I woke up and I was sweating, this dream was so real. I never knew what meditation was but strange thing is, that day I went to the front door to find my friend was coming down the hill and when she came she said to me " do you want to come to meditation with me"!, but anyway many things happened since then, I am trying to make this short, but need help to understand what happened and what is happening to me. All this happened from when I cut myself off from the outside world and did ceaseless prayer, by body vibrates, and when I prayed the furniture I sat on moved and when I stopped the furniture would stop moving!, I stopped doing the prayer because I didn't know if I was doing something wrong.

I have found myself up in space then all this information coming into my head, I became everyone, everywhere, everything, at first I was in my body then my body disappeared and I became a nothingness consciousness, like a void just space, there were these eyes and these other consciousness were there and I can remember asking what was going to happen to the people down there, at this point I became a pair of these eyes and was shown the earth, one separating from the other, and this male consciousness said everything will be ok, don't remember how I got up there, when I came back, or when it happened, I know this sounds strange.

Since then I have had the same experience as the oneness for a few seconds but this time I had gold white light in my head and I became all there is, same as the experience in space, but down here and this time I was conscious, I connected like this twice a couple of seconds between them.

At about this time I had other things happening, from about march to about july, my body was I had what the only way I can describe as very sensitive ( don't want to say here sexual in nature) and there was no break it was continual until I chose to lie down and try to sleep it off if I could, but as I lay my head down it was like an burst of massive energy inside my whole body, then my whole body not just my head filled with this light, white gold silvery light and it was like I had the cosmos inside me is what I felt it was, the oneness but bigger if you can understand what I mean!.

Now I have had experiences where I have strange dreams, but very real, like sitting in the Galactic center watching the stars go by, waking up because I feel my side pearsed and water coming from my side, I even felt the bed but it was dry, and dreams of me giving birth!.

I am hoping someone can tell me if this is normal, I have had my body hulk out inside, sorry this is the only way to explain it, and I have felt like my head is being stroked at times when I think of others in suffering, and other things but I will wait to see what the response is to this post is first.

Please can someone enlighten me what all this means, the eyes what do they mean, the cosmic thing and the other stuff, it has been difficult for me to search about this because I didn't know what to call the experiences, and some experiences I am reluctant to put out there until I understand what it is all about.

sorry for the long post and thank you for allowing me to share.