IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sirikiran

pls help

Rate this topic

hello pls tell me the most powerfull mantra to get back my love back to me. We are in relation from 2yrs and we are fighting and clashes all the time recently he promised he will marry me and nw all of a sudden he says he wont marry me and bt then he wants to talk to me and be with me i cannot marry any onels other than him and i love him alot and want to marry him can you pls help me and he is hindu and me christain, and i surffed the site and it shows that to jap mantra with japa mala bt i dnt have japa mala pls help me to get him back in my life i love him alot pls help ill be thankfull to you'll and be thankfull in my whole life.

OK just try to leave whatever that has happened(ofcourse it is quite hard but try).In same forum,all vashikaran mantras were posted.You have a look of them and select one which you feel easy to chant and perform mantra japa as said.But you should follow some rules.

You should have a bath,wear fresh clothes and perform japa.For best results I suggest that you chant the mantra everyday at a prescribed time only(Eg:6A.M. or 7P.M. etc) throughout the course of time.The most important thing is that you should have faith in it.Also you do it without eating anything.And I prefer a temple for chanting because it was said that the chanting done in a temple will have more effect than chanting at home.Generally japa malas were sold at shops near temples.You can get one and use only one.All the best.May god bless you.