IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vikas Raj

Trance

Rate this topic

I have a question does people who enter into trance and see things / video , is those in reality nor just our imagination

i got information that young people who enter into trance will lose their mental consciousness nor become mad nor weeken their nerves , is it true...

What all we see in trance and talk with our ancestors in it real nor just an illusion...

Pl i need answers

Hi

Trance is not for all and novice should not try it. Without proper guidence any practice of tantra mantra or trance may harm you. Sone practice can be done easily and can be adviced to any one while some can not be done without a master or Guru. That is you may lost control over your mind or body if some practice goes wrong.

So better not to get your feet wet and be away from troubled waters.

If you wants to enter spritualism and wants to taste the fruits so recite Hanuman Chalisa 108 times after 9 PM in front of Hanuman daity (be it in temple of home). Wear red cloths and contineous burn Agarbattis in front of the daity. This should you practice till you acheive your desire (only good desires will come true and bad desires, hurting others will not be fruitful)

Punrasar Hanumanji bless you.

skaa

You are getting confused. It's not like that.

Our conscious mind is like the proverbial 'tip of the iceberg' and the subconscious mind is where all the experiences of all our lifetimes are stored. The subconscious mind is not accessible in normal waking consciousness. It can be accessed during deep relaxation states. Whenwe induce a trance during regression, we communicate directly with thesubconscious mind. During the trance state, our concentration level is muchhigher compared to our normal conscious mind.

I am Past Life Regression Therapist. So I can explain much better. Thanks.

I have a question does people who enter into trance and see things / video , is those in reality nor just our imaginationi got information that young people who enter into trance will lose their mental consciousness nor become mad nor weeken their nerves , is it true...What all we see in trance and talk with our ancestors in it real nor just an illusion...Pl i need answers
dear frnd,you seem to be iI illustration.do you watch tv/movie..did u ever hear anyone becoming mad..no correct..Trance is nothing but mind control.when u increase volume on ur remote..vol increases bcoz its tv control.in trance,you meditate and try to control ur self..then the later stages..you see visions.some may see visions by birth..its their karma thats helping.

Guest Guest

On the Contrary Trance Music helps or even the state of going into a trance then requesting what ever you desire happens. Its all bullshit people spread rumours that you will become mental or nervous wreck etc. I suggest you should do it since it helps mind and its growth. All the best.

QUOTE=Vikas Raj;3062092]I have a question does people who enter into trance and see things / video , is those in reality nor just our imagination

i got information that young people who enter into trance will lose their mental consciousness nor become mad nor weeken their nerves , is it true...

What all we see in trance and talk with our ancestors in it real nor just an illusion...

Pl i need answers