IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest chr1st0ph3

Starting out in Hinduism - A few worries

Rate this topic

Guest chr1st0ph3

Hello guys! What a cool website! Utterly amazing! Well my name is Chris I'm from the UK - I was baptised catholic as a baby and brought up in a Christian family in the highlands in Scotland, my mother is from Paris. However I never really identified myself with one perticular school of thought and throughout my teens and early twenties I travelled along an academic spiritual road if you like finally settling with hinduism, where I can truly say I found my light - such a wonderful, open, loving, beautiful, intelligent culture [ i want to say culture instead of religion ] for in the Vedas it says, ' I am in ALL religions, as the thread through a string of pearls' I think we should loose the world relgion no? It's just a label isn't it.

Anyway having recently gotten more into things with mantras etc which I had never practised before. I just have a few worries about the kind of mantras that are to 'control' someone and I seen a post today with a girl saying she had a spot of blood outside her door from someone doing a mantra on her family, to me - voodoo and all this type of stuff has always been out of the question. I have always thought no one can control anyone but god, but can they? Like even today when I registered I was like hm, maybe I shouldn't put a pitcutre in case someone can do something with it like evil eye or something? How prevelent is this kind of stuff and does it really have an effect? I dont really know any hindus at all, one of my really good friends Sukhi is Hindu but she is not practicing so she definitley wouldnt know any mantra of this sort to do on me! haha Anyway hope you understand all this Sunday morning fuzzy head speal!

Have a blessed day, thanks for leading me to this website

Love, light and Hari ommmmmmmmm

I know what your talking about by the "Indian Vodo" Hinduism has TWO DIFFERENT sides. A bad side and A good side. So basically the bad side is things you dont wanna get into because if you do something the same things happens to you. So i dont reccomend for you to at all get into to these things But yes Hinduism or the other parts can do these things