IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
saranyakrishnan

Will spiritual dreams come true

Rate this topic

Dear Saranyakrishnan:

Dreams do have encoded message. However, with your question "Can anyone say me will spiritual dreams come true?" it is not clear whether you have seen a dream and now you want to know the meaning of the dream or you want to know whether dreams in general, come true ?

If you already have had a particular dream, please share here details about your dream.

Can anyone say me will spiritual dreams come true.

Normally when we go to bed we think about the subjects around us which are to get finalised

or settled. Sometimes that may come as a dream if we do not have a sound sleep at times,

mainly because our mind has not settled down from that issue. But our elders used to say

that whatever dream we get early morning, may sometimes become true.

Balasubramanian

even i have this question, but we wontthink of particular and sleep right... than also even i get very special dreams, regarding god, and dead people telling some thing, some sadus performing pooja etc....

i am also searching for solution past 3 yr but still did't get any

even i have this question, but we wontthink of particular and sleep right... than also even i get very special dreams, regarding god, and dead people telling some thing, some sadus performing pooja etc....

Evan i am searching it for past 3 years. Still now i am not getting ans for it

Vikas,

If you have some cronic sickness, too, I think you should visit a good hypnosis expert. Past life regression therapy can be useful. However, if you don't have any serious issues in life, just leave the idea and move ahead.. there's no need to open a Pandora box..!!

There was a nice story the other day I told you that a sage is giving different kinds of blessings to different types of persons.

So to a king's son, a prince, he blessed, Raja-putra Chiran Jiva: "You are a king's son, a prince. You live forever." And Muni-putra, the son of a saintly person, he blessed him, Ma jiva. Ma Jiva.."You don't live." Raja Putra Chiran Jiva Muni-putra Ma Jiva". And Saadhu, devotees, he blessed him, Jivo Va Maro Va: "Either you live or you die, as you like." And there was a butcher; he blessed him, Ma Jiva Ma Mara: "You don't die, don't live."

So these words are very significant. That I have already explained, still I am explaining. A prince, he's enjoying sense, that's all. He has got enough facility for sense enjoyment. So his next life is hellish.Because if you indulge in sex life, then Krishna will give you facility to have sex life three times in an hour, just like the pigeons, the monkeys, the sparrows, they are very sexually strong. You have seen it. So the facility is given. So princely order, they are after sense enjoyment. So he's blessed that "Better you live forever, because after your death, you do not know what is going to happen to you. You are going to get a hellish life. Better you live for some time. Go on with your enjoyment."

And Muni-putra Ma Jiva. Brahmachari working under the guidance under strict disciplinary guidance, of a spiritual master, he is blessed, Ma Jiva, "You better die. Because you are so trained to enter into the kingdom of God, so why should you take so much trouble? Better you die and go back to Godhead." Ma Jiva".

And a devotee he blessed, Jivo va Maro va: "My dear devotee, either you live or die, the same thing."

And the butcher, he blessed him, Ma Jiva Ma Mara: "You don't live, don't die." What he's to do? His living condition is so abominable. From the morning, he has to slaughter so many animals, see the bloodstain, the ghastly scene. That is his livelihood. So what a horrible life this is. So "Don't live. And don't die also." Because after death, he is going to be in so much hellish condition, nobody can describe. So both lives, living condition and death, after death, his condition is very horrible.

Anyway, apart from others, the devotee, for him, appearance and disappearance the same thing.

Thanks Mr.VibhutiGanesh. I am happy with ur reply. But my heart is not permitting me to tell that dream. But i wish to say something that Lord Vishnu came in my dream before 3 years. At that time i was not a Vishnu devotee but after that dream he slowly made me mad on him. And i want to say u that from my young age, even from my childhood his memories was there in my mind. Most of us wont remember our childhood but few things i remember abt my childhood is his memories. I dont no who thought me those stories and krishna leelas, but there were some scenes in my memory from my childhood. I was not even 3 years but i remember his memories. Then my middle life was spent as an ordinary girl. At my age of 20 i had this dream and after that i became a mad on him. Wt's the reason for this. Why i am having such memories with me.

HEY GANESH HI,

the dreams were chronic only hence a lady approached me made me sit in trance and revealed every thing, but how can i predic its real or crash.... this is wat i asked u in other forum is trance state real or not what all we see.....

that lady made me sit in btrance and told me many things abt me and my ancestors but i can't find any evidence regarding this matter...

it is serious because in a year atleast 1 r 2 of my family members are death with out an reason this is happening from 5 yrs, if this continue my family will ruin very early...

i trusted you and said all the above hope u don misuse these

ya ya even u don want to reveal ur dram, me too as those dreams are very very confidential, where once i revealed and faced bit problem, hey u can do pooja for vishnu and recite mantras ok i think vishnu has a reason coming in ur dream nor u have to do some work for him for which u have taken birth in this world

Are you aware of the Akashic records? There is the concept that there is a unified field of memories of everyone and everything and that this is what people tap into when they retrieve memories of past lives. However this field is also accessible by anyone and I do think that sometimes we tap into this field when we sleep. Not always but sometimes. I have found in my research that a lot of people have dream of certain places they always seem to visit in dreams almost as if these are real places. I also know a lot of people will seem to be meeting the same people in their dreams even though they have never met them-but they seem so real. I believe this is because they have tapped into the field I alluded to and indeed these places are real and exist. Your dream could be this-but as I say not all dreams are tapping into this field-and only experienced meditators are able to do this with controlled precision-and so they are able to recognise when their dreams are just dreams and when dreams are the drawing of memories from the universal memory field. It is possible to come to some form of understanding about your dream but it would involve a deeper analysis of yourself and your current life. Hope that explains a little!

Before some days i have brought a single ekkad plant and i planted it near my house. From that day a lady devil probleming me. And i think it is also decided to kill me. I didn't get success to relief from it. I planted it for ganapati swami puja but i didn't know that it will destroy me. Pl help me

I recently bought a beautiful picture of Devi Pratyangira after visiting her temple. (I am not praying to her for anything related to hurting people, enemies etc. I just got the picture because I feel a strong sense of belief in her)

I have no set method of worshiping the image so I light incense and pray to it daily. I have made a strange observation recently. Sometimes either at noon (when I take an afternoon nap)or at night, I have a similar dream. In this dream I am in my bedroom, and I get a feeling that the Devi is walking in the next room (which happens to be where my prayer altar is). I think I can hear anklets and I know someone is there but when I want to open the door, I feel like the Devi is telling me not to open the door or I will get hurt when I look at her. I believe this is not a bad dream because I get an impression she is happy (except one afternoon when I forgot to light incense and I dreamed she was reminding me). I get these dreams around once or twice a week and there is no fixed day of the week on which I have these dreams.

I am open to the possibility that this is all my imagination but the reason I am here is because I am not sure if there is something I need to do. Dreams can mean an active imagination or have deeper meaning. I am looking for an insight into whether I am getting a message or whether I am doing something wrong in my method of prayer. I have kept the picture facing East in keeping with Vasthu principles. I especially would appreciate the input of people familiar with the worship of Pratyangira Devi.