IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ngn3d2000

No career stability and also marriage getting delayed

Rate this topic

Hi

Thanks for your good response. I have come across and still facing a lot of problems in my life.

I would like to receive a devotional product which works atleast 100% and gives true results to the user. Looking forward for a

well secured life, secured and successful job(changed 5 job frequently). Resigned 3 months back now looking for a new job.

I was employed since 2006 but not even a penny i have saved. Money is not staying safely within my hands. My marriage getting delayed.

Now am in love and planning to settle him. I want my his life to be secured. Will this marriage happen?

Please do suggest me a good rudraksha for my betterment in life. My family astrologer suggested me to wear a bracket of only 12 mukhi.

Is it good? or should i go for Siddh mahalaxmi kavach/Sree yantra Locket/shri-sarvasiddhi-maha-yantram.

My birth details: 04 Aug 1982, Time:08.45 am, Place: Aleppey, Kerala, gender: female, Nakshathra: uthradam.

Regards

Ap