IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gyan

Could this be true? (Evil Totkas) Help needed ..Plsss!

Rate this topic

Hello,

I need guidance from Gurujans. I am well educated with scholarships and still I am unable to find any job. Likewise, whatever business my father or I have started has encountered with unforseenable troubles and obstacles. At last minuted we have lost deals or after winning deals things have happened that were highly unlikely. It almost fealt like someone is working overtime to make us fail. As a result we have lost lot of money and are now neck deep in debt. Similarly my sister had bad marriage and financial troubles. My father is also suffering from regular seizures and doctors are unable to get it in control , as a result he is hospitalised(I.C.U) almost every other month.

Scary Part:

I have a uncle (my father's brother) who is also in similar situation. Once, he was doing Puja at his home and his clothes became soaked with blood. There were no cuts on his body and blood seems to have come from his scrotum( No cuts). He also got tested by doctors and nothing was found.

Later they went to one paditji, who told them that my cousin has done some black magic on him and on my father to steal their life years for her mother (my aunt). And also, she has tied our work for her benefit. My aunt was suffering from cancer and she is cured now, whereas, my uncle and father are having bad health and doctors are unable to understand their disease. Anyhow, later on, when they were performing puja at home, they cut open fruit for offering. Shockingly,they found, sindoor, scissors and few other things inside the previously uncut fruit!

The panditji had also given them one locket for protection and as soon as he took off that locket he got a paralysis stroke. In his case also, doctors are unable to diagonise his disease and everything is in God's Hand. He is still recovering in hospital now.

Could this happen?

Can anyone steal your life years and can anyone tie your work and steal your destiny?

Or is it coincident and we are reading too much into it? Kindly advice. I am very scared and have no logical explaination for the fruit incident.

Also, what remidial steps can I take. Thank you!

Jai Sir Ram!

Dear friend,

I can understand your condition. Please, do not get you frightened, Just know that there are such powers and people do use them for their selfish motives. However, let me tell you that any such power would only work within the perview of the overall command of the Supreme God.

There is a counter question here. Why on the earth, amidst population of millions, a particular person does the mean things with a particular person only ?

The secret lies in the Karmic dues. If you have done something bad in the past, you have to suffer. The good and bad things we experience is result of the past Karmas. When we come across such a situation, we do not know whether a person hurting us is reacting to our act of having hurt him in past or is it a fresh initiative from him? This is the reason, we are left with only one alternative and that is - to let the avenge get dissolved. If you react with counter evil, the chain will never break.

Now, to understand the issues like 'can such thing take away some ones life ?' Not really. No one can take any one's life unless the person has a destiny to suffer in this way and die. A person who is inflicting such nasty things is just an instrumental in bringing shape to bad luck and to set off the Karmic dues.

The other dimension observed in such incidents may be of interest to you. It is observed that it victimizes those persons greately who get frightened during initial period of such spell. It happens that a person with strong will power and who totally rejects to believe in such things, remains untuched.

The more you believe in it, you tend to attribute every unfavourable happenings with the black magic and you lose your self confidence. As more you think, talk and feel about it, you unknowingly create vibrations in favour of your enimy. On the other hand, as you get disturbed and depressed, your own internal security system breaks down. This disorganizes your aura body and you are more vulnerable to the nuisance then before.

You have two options,

(i) totally reject the idea of 'some one has done something to you' and stop talking about it. This way, you will stop supplimenting the power of evil at the cost of your own energy. Build your own self confidence. Know that the unseen power has just subtle power whereas, you have both, the subtle as well as the power of your physical body.

(ii) Borrow some strength and support in form of taking recourse to some Mantra etc. (you will find many on this forum) This way you can rebuild the damaged shield of your own protection and security system. There is nothing wrong in it. However, remember to take it like medicine only. We take anti-biotics when infected with virus. But, once the disease is gone, the tablets have to be given up. Over dose of any medicine can have its reactions.

Be Bold and Blessed.

dear friend,

just read hanuman chalisa three tyms a day, wid full respect to the allmighty LORD HANUMAN. he wl vanish away all ur pblms, i guarranty u and chant OM HANUMATE NAMAHA for 108tyms per day. have blessful lyf.........jay BAJRANGBALI :-)

dear friend,

just read hanuman chalisa three tyms a day, wid full respect to the allmighty LORD HANUMAN. he wl vanish away all ur pblms, i guarranty u and chant OM HANUMATE NAMAHA for 108tyms per day. have blessful lyf.........jay BAJRANGBALI :-)

Dear Sayanji,

Thank you for the suggestion. Could you also tell me, which is the right Mantra for Lord Hanuman.

Is it Om Hanumate Namah

or Om Shri Hanumate Namah.

Thank you.

Jai Sri Ram!

Hi,

GO TO YOUR FAMILY DEITY AND PRAY HER AND ALSO KEEP HER PHOTO IN YOUR HOME, AND DO DEEPAM TO HER PHOTO EVERY DAY AT 6.

First read your entire family members horoscope with some good pandit. Check which graha dosha is found and try to do gayathri japa for that graha, that is mostly if raghu problem, do raghu gayathri MANTRA JAPA.

Second, do ganapathi homam, cost (1500k-4000k) at ur home regularly every month.

Third compulsorily every friday do goddess durga pooja and pour milk for naga devatha. LIFE LONG.

Fourth go to kumbakkonam, TN, ayyavadi, Sri pratyangira devi, do homam on amavasya, rs.7000/- (nikumbala yagam)

both, whatever you like. while chanting, please feel the sound/vibration of words........... get yourself deeply involved in sounds.... leave other things on hanuman/ram ji. this is the remedy...........................