IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sanskruti

Dream about Krishna

Rate this topic

I haven't logged onto this forum for a long time. I am not religious at all, but lately I've had this dream.

See, recently (two years ago) I developed this illness. It's not life threatening but it's a major one and most possibly lifelong. I am taking meds and the symptoms have thankfully not returned since then and I'm in remission. But my doctor thinks the symptoms will return and we will have to treat them when they do.

I am 26 years old and at an age where my parents want me to get married. I went against the idea for a long time because of my illness. I felt that no one would accept me with this illness and I don't want to burden anyone with it.

But about two weeks ago I had this dream. My parents wanted to introduce me to someone. I went to see him, he happened to be very rich, and was dressed just like an Indian prince with all these jewels, etc. And he was very dark. But he had only one arm. I told him about my illness and he said it didn't bother him. I recognised him. He was Krishna. Then I went to see another guy, this time he was dressed ordinarily and was dark. But I recognised him again, He was Krishna. Then I heard the Hare Krishna mantra being played out and I don't know what happened after that. I don't know what to make of this dream. Should I pay attention to it?

I recently said yes I do want to get married and have asked my parents to find someone for me, but I will definately tell him about my illness when the time is right. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But I guess everyone deserves a right to be happy. I just don't want to be alone for the rest of my life.

Dear Sanskruti,

I believe, the dream gives a very positive and clear indication that you should get out of the notion you developed due to your sickness .."..no one would accept me with this illness and I don't want to burden anyone with it"...

I am happy that you have taken the right inference from the dream. God as the creator and master of the world, will only be happy when people whom He has sponsored the Joy Trip to his most wonderful planet,The Earth; enjoy the trip..! You are really blessed that God sent to you this message and you took it so nicely. Yes..Everyone Deserves a right to be Happy.

For receiving devine suggestions, one need not be religious. On the contrary, religious people are burdened with the load and conditions of rituals etc. Even if God appears before them in person, it is likely that religious people might make Him to pass through their filters. And, if He fails, would reject him.

Go ahead. Your idea to be frank about your sickness is appreciated.

All the very Best.