IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
swati123

MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil a natural oil for dry skin in winter

Rate this topic

MeritVCO extra virgin coconut oil a natural oil for dry skin in winter

“MeritVCO Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a leading brand name and a symbol of trust and faith for most people who use pure virgin coconut oil during winters.”

MeritVCO for dry skin it is excellent moisturizer for skin care duringwinter

There's nothing worse than dry, itchy skin. Dry skin can happen any time during the year, but is most prevalent in winter (hence the term, "winter itch"). Find out why your skin tends to be dry inwinter and how to solve dry hands, feet, body, face and lips year-round.

Why Do I Suffer From Dry Skin in the Winter?

n winter, low temperatures, low humidity and strong, harsh winds deplete skin of its natural lipid layer, which keeps the skin from drying out. The dry air from furnaces and other heating sources also suck the moisture out of skin. To keep skin soft and supple, your goal is not to add moisture to skin, but to keep moisture in.

One of the best ways to moisturize your Winter dry skin is using MeritVCO virgin coconut oil. That's right, pure coconut oil. Not only do I put coconut oil on my dry skin to moisturize it, but it is very good for you to take by mouth also. Coconut oil have properties in it that are very similar to omega three fish oils. In other words it's a good oil. It won't clog your arteries. It's very good for your heart. If you don't like to take it plain by mouth, you can cook with it and get the same healthy benefits. You will be surprised about how much this over-looked oil will help a lot of your ailments also. Many people take it for arthritis and other things. Not only does it moisturize your skin it is great for your hair.

Try it, I guarantee you'll like it.