IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
divine_soul

Urgent!!!!! Help Needed...have mercy

Rate this topic

hi,

my family is going through some problems from past 2 years..incuding my father's unreasonable untimely death. There is some one close who is doing all this for property. We recently found one piece of paper written one mantra on it. please some one tell me what is this for? please please we have no one to help us out.dunno whom to ask where to go.i dont want my mom ,brother and famiy to be in danger.please help:

MANTRA

ohm katuke katukpatre subhage asari rakte raktvasasi

arthar vandasaya duhite aghore aghor karm marke mampati kratim(My family member's name was written here in braket)

dadah pach pach math math hal hal paavat dah dah pach pach math math...hal hal paavat yavan meh vash manay swaha

Hi,

I have read this mantra or similar mantra before in some Gurudev's old magazine. I would suggest you should contact Gurudev shrimaliji at jodhpur, get Guru diksha and tell about your problem. You can google "Narayan mantra sadhana" for details of getting in touch with him, Visit and get it soved once it for all.

May Gurudev be with you!

Jai Gurudev!

Hi,

I have read this mantra or similar mantra before in some Gurudev's old magazine. I would suggest you should contact Gurudev shrimaliji at jodhpur, get Guru diksha and tell about your problem. You can google "Narayan mantra sadhana" for details of getting in touch with him, Visit and get it soved once it for all.

May Gurudev be with you!

Jai Gurudev!

Hi ra kamal ji,

Thank you so much for your reply. I sent my mail to gurudev ji's id. I wish he would guide us.

Even I am so worried that tried to find some tantrik's number on internet ..also talked to them but everyone doesnt listen completely my problem instead they start talking about money and expenses....Its very hard to find a right person in this world to get answers or get solution... I dont want to get fooled by someone thats why i posted my problem here. Hope guru shrimaliji would like to help me out....

Thanks again.

Hi,

Definitely there is solution to your problem in Atarvana scripts, Yeganoor temple is a saaligrama ksetra located in Raichur, Karanataka, blessed with Sri Sri Sri Prahallada Guruji. Remedy will be done for your problem at free of cost. Every second saturdy homas, nagamandala poojs, uchhatana homas will be done for the publics visiting the temple with problems.

Jai Gurudev

Dear friend,

i have read this mantra.this mantra is used for kill or harm some one.this mantra is known as maran mantra.

to get rid from this mantra please chant ram raksha stotram 11 times daily.

And chant hanuman kavach 11 times daily.

you should meet gurudev.

Jay gurudev

I can not specifically say what this mantra is from. It is likely that the mantra will have been prepared alongside some rituals or practice to cause harm or disagreement within the household. The suggestion above by another poster has been provided, but there is plenty that can be done by individuals or as a family group to strengthen yourselves against negative influences and forces. I have only joined this site today so I dont know if I can post links to other website- but one website I know does provide free advice and practical free of cost suggestions. Actually it is just a blog but the person is very helpful. Contact me if it is possible and I can provide details. Remember because of the very nature of energy the power of such negative effects do change and can dissipate over time-it may be that the effects of this procedure are complete. Of course it does mean that the person who initiated the practice may wish to repeat it for further effects. Please be positive and I will pray.

Please pray to narasimha dev - He protects all his devotees from dangers..... he will surely protect you.

please contact sri muniyandi swami, papanasam, trichy, tamil nadu , india) / sri pratyangira swami (pratyangira temple, solinga nallur chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)

both are mystics and mantric they can easily tell all your problem just by sitting besides you, without even you telling them your problem. they dont demand money...

HI,

Sri anjanayam..!

Dear Friend, as far as i know this mantra meaning is to have control of your family members.

where your family members will become his slaves and listen what he orders.

so contact good mantric & break his prayoga nothing to worry but hurry up..!

if u r a sadaka then practice hanuman or dakshnae kali mantra

May god bless u & clear u r problems.

Regards,

Sri anjanayam