IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Blue Buddha

PLEASE HELP Mantra for friend...

Rate this topic

I'm new here, and I have a friend who is back in a mental hospital under suicide watch again after being out for two weeks. She hears voices, hallucinates, and self harms. Is there a healing mantra that I could chant on her behalf, and if so how should I go about doing it?

Hi Blue_Buddha,

I had similar hearing voices problem till few months back. I was continuously chanting Devi Mahatmyam for about an year from Sankalpam to Rahasya covering kavacham, argalam, kilakam, navakshari, ratri suktam, all the chapters and the uttar baag namely, devi sooktam and the three rahasyams. This creates good vibrations around us, almost hearing voices are reduced. If you have problem in reading sanskrit, pls just buy a casette/CD of Devi Mahatmyam by good recitors and play in front of your friend daily. I used to hear the recitation done by Bombay Sisters. They are good. Most importantly, if u planned to recite the mahatmyam, should avoid non-veg, eggs, even onions and garlic. These smell will attract the bad spirits and you will not get expected fruit. Ask ur friend to avoid such diets too. And do the sankalpam appropriately before starting the devi mahatmyam japam. May god bless ur friend to come out of this.

~Avanija.

Hi Blue_Buddha,

I just thought of sharing one more thing. When this hearing problem was severe in me, I also started chanting "Chandika Hruthayam", which is a short manthra when compared to Devi Mahatmyam. When i used to chant Chandika Hrudayam, I used to experience, the sound stops for a day or till mid-day and again the sound starts. I also continue chanting Chandika Hrudayam as part of my daily prayer. So, in the Phalasruthi of this manthra, it has been given to chant for three times a day, i.e. in Morning, noon and in afternoon. if your friend is working, then one time a day is enough and i am sure this gives a instance relief. Now, i almost relieved from this problem due to Maa Chandi.

Regards,

Avanija