IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ramacchandran

Cancer Cure in Vedas

Rate this topic

I enrolled for my PhD with a University in India with whom I applied in 2007, and yet to get my registration number. But I complected my thesis titled

"Vedas- A New Critical Analysis with Special Reference to Human Body and Health."

Since I felt it is absolutely necessary that I should act fast and show a new way in research in Cancer, and my findings will help us a lot, I sent the dissertation to American Cancer Society, Research Department, Atlanta to carry out research. This specks about the science behind Hindu rituals, and wish our members and viewers who reside in U.S., to visit ACS research department and have a look at my thesis and post your comments.

Guest Miki

Dear Mr. Chandran,

I am trying to find all possible alternative cures for my Mom suffering from breast cancer. If your research has any vital info that i could use, please do email me

Any response will be highly apprecited.

Regards,

Miki

Guest Aditya

Dear Ramacchandran,

Myself, working in the field of cancer biology, am interested in looking at your thesis, if not thesis then atleast your findings or concepts. I would like to know from which scriptures have you studied about cancer. 

My e-mail ID is- adityaparekh101@gmail.com.

I am quiet inquisitive to search or study hindu ancient scripture for cancer cure. I would be waiting to get reply from your end.