IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sridhanvantari.ayu

Jai guru dev, please help me

Rate this topic

guru bhai o ko mera sadar namaskar,

bhai m an ayurveda physician working at hyderabad

m very much intrested in alchemy, meny triels has been done but no success, here

with lots of hope m requsting that any body please teach me the swarna karanam,

it is one of my goles in life, so bhai log any practically possible swarna yog with

generally available materials. pleaseeeeeeee

Even if you succeed, you will be constrained with obligations to donate the converted gold to some religious institute.

In other case, the cost of conversion process will exceed the cost of equivalent gold in the market.

I would sincerely suggest you to keep away from the experiements. If you are not doing it as a part of a scheme for creating resources for a spiritual or religious institute, know that you are not only wasting precious years of your life, you are also suceptible to serious illness with respiratory disfunction like - asthama, plurasy, pneumonia, TB etc. It may happen that you get ruined in following this craze.

I have seen some people with this sort of results. One of my very near relatives could (under guidance of a Jain Muni) succeed to certain extent but the converted gold remain in liquid form only.

The secret of alchemy is encoded in Sri Suktam. However, here again, it is purposefully implanted to test and desist the unworthy sadhakas. It is a hurdle, the real sadhaka have to cross through for their spiritual upliftment.