IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Lolls

Heart chakra pain due to sat kriya/sodarshan kriya..

Rate this topic

Hi.

I'm pretty new to this community, so HELLO to everyone here. :)

I've started doing sat kriya every morning for a couple of weeks now, and I'm doing at least one sadhana and want to continue doing the sat kriya every morning as long as I can. I love it, since I do notice the differences in my being and in how I react and relate to myself and my environment. The mind chatter is quieter and I feel more self-respect and I can stand up for myself in a different way than I could before. Now.. I am struggling with a really closed heart chakra, and after a couple of really tough years I have grown strong but also less empathetic than before. Sadly. But this kriya has in SHORT time moved the energy up within me, and it has put me in a weird mode, which i presume is the cleansing of body and subconscious. So, as I grow more strong and grounded, I have become depressed and tired/apathetic as a person. I have during these last couple of days felt an interesting movement within me, but also a big clog in my chest area. I now feel constant pain in my heart chakra, it must be the cleansing of it and the acceptance of the pain I have to go through and all, but i don't know how I can handle it. I can speak to a friend, and my heart hurts. I have a hard tiem breathing as i breathe really heavy now. I have also started with the sodarshana chakra kriya in the afternoons as it might balance the process but I don't know if I'm pushing it too far or not.

Is there anything I can do, or should I just bare it out? I mean, if I feel depressed, should I just feel that or should I try to be more happy and "overcome" the feeling? Might be stupid questions, but you're dealing with a person who have a hard time dealing with personal feelings and who doesn't know how to overcome/work through it..

Thankful for all help and suggestions!!

Sat Naam to you all!

Doing those 2 kriyas is bound to put pressure on the "junk in your trunk"! I would allow all of the pain to arise. Do not resist it, do not ignore it. Shine the light of your consciousness on so the shadow of illusion is disolved. Be neutral, avoid labelling good and bad, observe, accept, release. Totally allow all feelings, emotions, images to arise and pass. As in the absence of resistance the natural balance will return. MOST importantly of all pray to God for the strength and understanding to transcend illusion and be brought home to the heart of your creator, the sweet pillow of infinite love.

;)