IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hanumanta

Shata Shloki Ramayana ( Bala Ramayana) by Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji

Rate this topic

Jaya Guru Datta

Dear Sadhakas,

His Holiness Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji, Avadhuta Datta Peetham, India sang the most beautiful recitation of "Shata Shloki Ramayana" in 2004 the year the cd was released.

Recently a video of this MahaMantra was posted on youtube channel youtube/user/puttugam.

It is the original audio with transliterated English lyrics and meaning set on a background of hand drawn images by His Holiness that correspond to the verses.

As conditions on Mother Earth continue become more dire, can we think of any better refuge than the story of Lord Rama?

I listened to this cd daily for quite sometime upon its release and found is so sweet.

Pujya Sri Swamiji has suggested that we watch this youtube version as often as possible.

I began singing with this video numerous times per day and have found the results to be very dramatic. Problems seem to disappear before they manifest in my outer realm, I feel a great sense of peace and Love like never before.

Please visit and feel for yourself.

Shata Shloki Ramayana - YouTube

Sri Guru Datta

Om Namo Hanumate Namah