IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shobhagb

crow flying over the head

Rate this topic

I was coming back to my home and i saw a small crow which cannot fly and was kind of ill, i din notice that it was weak enough to fly, i got scared with the way it had turned its head and looking back, it was facing towards west, then i took other side of the stairs to go home, suddenly another crow , it just came flying over my head, i was again facing west, i don remember exactly whether pulled my hairs with its claws or not, But later i got to know, two crows were their child. what does this indicate guys, i am tensed already my career is at such a phase i just cant describe, please give some positive response rolleyes1.gif

if u believe in the lore then a crow flying over the head probably touching it is a sign of bad luck..da only remedy described in the texts is to inform a member of ur family dat u r dead..and once they have mourned over it for a few moments..then tel dem da truth..it probably lifts the curse...

- blessings

-laus deo

Guest Stone

Signs and omens mean nothing to you people.

With people's heads in the sand, important messages will be ignored.

Guest suvarchas

I was coming back to my home and i saw a small crow which cannot fly and was kind of ill, i din notice that it was weak enough to fly, i got scared with the way it had turned its head and looking back, it was facing towards west, then i took other side of the stairs to go home, suddenly another crow , it just came flying over my head, i was again facing west, i don remember exactly whether pulled my hairs with its claws or not, But later i got to know, two crows were their child. what does this indicate guys, i am tensed already my career is at such a phase i just cant describe, please give some positive responsehttp://www.indiadivine.org/images/smilies/rolleyes1.gif

It is an indication of transit saturn becoming adverse in your horoscope which could be appeased by feeding crows with rice mixed with thil on saturdays.A death of close relation is also likely

Guest AMARJIT SINGH BAMRAH

The Divine connection you have is trying to make you aware of the problems

which arise due tto the effect of the Shani (SATURN ) Planet.

The Crow is the consort of Lord Shani.

You may consider honouring the Shani Planet and Lord Shani by chanting a Shani Mantra

This will soften the side effects of the Planet.

Guest amarjit singh bamrah

All our scriptures teach us to respect all creation  as its is all contained around

us.

I remember reading Pramahansa Yogananda's Book the The Autography of a Yogi,

He says all the moons and stars are contained within us.

Sai Baba, asks us to respect all creation for it too is contained within us !

all creation emits a certain vibration

Baba has shown us that Planets have vibration and affect us too!
How can we counter this?

.LESSONS FROM GOD - SAI BABA - Do Planets affect us- our soul/health? = 11-06-2010

It was an unsettling night. I had been asking Sai Baba for help with Hardship/Health problem I have had for some time, and it was
affecting me now.
I had chanted many mantras asking for Divine intervention!

I cried out one night Sai Baba why are you not listening to me!

All our prayers are always answered by God-
God is aware of all our Trials!.
(God looks at how much Bank balance we have saved, thru our prayers!)

In the early hours of this morning Ammachi & Sai Baba
.appeared and spoke, " Amarjit, We have heard your prayer , we have come to
help you with your health problem". That's all Amma said - they then dematerialised!.

I wondered why did "Amma" not Give me a Clue!

Well, she must have heard me for she suddenly re-appeared an hour later

spoke, "Amarjit, you are being affected by the Saturn Planet", she then

disappeared. (I am born on the 8th of September 1950!)

She left me to ponder What are the effects of the Saturn Planet ?

( My sister Sonia Likhari of Mohali, India, is an Astrologer and I had scoffed at her earlier reading about the Saturn Planet affecting me. I laughed at her, there is no relation between Planets and me I had told her ! )

Armed with this Revelation I realised, Astrologers/ Yogis know the effect the

planets have on us, but most of us are unaware of Planetary influences.

Planets emit vibration and during certain years of our life these

Vibrations interact with our vibrations and can create havoc within us.!

When out of the blue crisis after crisis follows - financial/health/relationship............. this could be the DIRECT effect of the Planets.

(In my experience, it is beneficial to see a competent Vedic Astrologer and understand this planetary effect)!
Vibrations interact with our vibrations and can create havoc within us.!
When out of the blue crisis after crisis follows - financial/health/relationship............. this could be the DIRECT effect of the Planets.

(In my experience, it is beneficial to see a competent Vedic Astrologer and
understand this planetary effect)!
We can counter this adverse effect by chanting Planetary mantras.

Saturn/Shani is much feared by those who believe in astrology, as the "malefic"
effects of his being when unfavourably placed can be quite severe. However,
it is to be remembered that any pleasure or pain that befalls a person during
Shani's influence is not arbitrary; rather, it is the result of the person's own karma, now being manifested in the "presence" of Shani.

Thus, an "unfavourably-placed" Shani brings about the harsh results of one's bad karma, and vice-versa.The diseases which Lord Shani gives are decay, constriction, poor blood supply, atrophy, etc. and at mental level narrow mind, low thinking. These diseases can be lessened greatly by invoking Lord Shani.
People born on number 8 are ruled by Lord Shani in numerology.
It is a proven fact that anyone born on number 8, 26 of any month may have hardships in their life.

Shanidev is the most feared deity in Hindu Religion. He plays the role of a judge in human lives and depending on our Karmas reward or punish us. According to Vedic Astrology Shanaiswar is representation of the Planet Saturn and is a very slow moving Planet.
Saturn is generally known to affect one adversely on occasions when he occupies certain positions in one's horoscope like the Saade Sati (7 1/2 years) ,Ashtama Shanaiswara (Saturn in 8th house - 2 1/2 years) etc.
Chanting the Shani Mantra reduces the malefic effects of Saturn in Horoscope. Given below are some Mantras of Shani dev.

Shani Gayatri Mantra for Saturn:

"Om Sanaischaraya vidhamhe, Sooryaputraya dhimahi, tanno manda prachodayat"

This Gayatri mantra consists of three parts. The first is the chants to the Saturn. The second is the mantra proper. The third is a summary of the mantra's energies.
A simple Shani mantra :

"Om Sham Shanayscharaya N amaha"

The Gayatri mantra is chanted at sunrise, noon and sunset. At dawn it is called Gayatri, the youthful form of the Goddess, consort of Lord Brahma, the creator. It is called Savitri, the mature form, at noon, the consortof Lord Shiva. It is called Sarasvati, the elderly form, at sunset, the consort of Lord Vishnu.

Crows are associated with the Celtic Goddess Morrigan. She is a Goddess of war, chaos, death and rebirth. She is also a triple Goddess (maiden, mother and crone). The 3 crows would signify that you are coming into a time of major change, whether you are prepared for it or not. There may be some major disruptions involved, but it will all be for the best, you will have a 'rebirth' and new paths on your journey will be opened to you. Go with the flow and all will be well.
THE SHANI/SATURN GOD RIDES THE CROW
(Crows are associated with the Celtic Goddess Morrigan Saturn Planet
She is a Goddess of war, chaos, death and rebirth.)
FOR MORE INFORMATION READ
"HEALING MANTRAS" by Thomas Ashley Farrand