IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
fg8r

Need instructions for Sri Cakra Navavarana Puja.

Rate this topic

Hi friends,

after doing many years silent devi japa. I really want to learn now the Sri Cakra Navavarana Puja. Could you please send me a hint, where I can get a good instruction for doing it? I am living in Switzerland, so I don't think I will find here a teacher. So written instruction would be good!

I would be very happy if you could help me to get one in Devanagari if together with an english translation so far better.

Thank you a lot.

may you be blessed.

I perform Sri Chakra Navavarana Puja on all 9 days of Dussehera(Devi Navaratris). This is our family tradition. I have the full text in "Telugu".I was given "Poorna DeekSha" in 2008. I belong to Samaya-Dakshinachara of "Sri Sringeri Sarada peetham" tradition.I can help you-God(ess) Bless You-(Sriyananda Natha)

iam samarateja sharma. i request u regarding for below

I would like to know whether I can get "sri chakra navavarana puja in telugu pdf(include paatra sadhana_)". if so please post the link to down load.

i am trying for book .as i perform daily . but which is in written from. and my book is almost damage.

once i again request you for this favour

with hope& Thanks

om varahi namaha