IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
divineindia25

primary ovarian failure

Rate this topic

I am 26yrs female suffering from 8yrs from primary ovarian failure.scanning report of mine says that uterus is anteverted &small in size with steaky ovaries,harmonal values are too high FSH-148.2mIU/ml,

LH-54.92mIU/ml, ESTRADIOL-10.now if i take tablets only i get menses.i was taking homeopathic treatment for this but didnt get any result but instead it started me the problem of hair growth on my face and body(hirsutism).i had menarche at the age of 13yrs ,at first menses used to get delay by 45 days but used to bleed profusely 7 -8 days later on it stopped gradally.kindly suggest me if ayurveda can solve my problem of POF &HIRSUTISM.wat r my chances of conception and getting normal periods.kindly suggest me treatment

if you are overweight cut out starchy carbs. turn to quinoa, amaranth, seeds, etc, whole grains. eat vegetables, have amla juice. indian food is ok just cook it in sesame oil no soybean oil, peanut, canola, vegetable none at all. try taking vitamin b12 plus b6 together. along with a b complex. for hirustism take inositol powder/ choline. cut out oil, and process food from diet. no chicken, beef, and meats they contain hormones. eggs are ok if they are safely fed. try mixing cumin, hing, gotokul, and coriander, licorice powder 1 tbs 3 times a day. get your vitamin d levels check out. if low supplement. other than that eat regulary, take supplements with food, and ayurvedic blend on time. isha.