IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
advaitanjoo

Guru-shishya relationship

Rate this topic

i would like some advice on how one should act with one's Guru or Acharya? how does one best serve the Guru, if one cannot /is not allowed to be physically close? how should one cope with feelings of jealousy over the Guru's favouritism towards another disciple? i would appreciate some feedback from someone who has experience in these areas.

thank you.

A devotee

hi...my name is dev...m new to this site...m 19...but i am having intense intrest in doing yakshini sadhna...i have heard alot....and they say its not possible without guru..i have tried to search alot..went to diffrent sites asweell...but newerthless...can any one be help ful and guide me to achieve sadhna?

Hi Pavanpreet,

As you have indicated frankly about no need for a physical Guru, I dare to reqauest you. How nice it would be if you share the procedure you follow in Aquarian Sadhana..!! Please, if you can..!

Devote yourself to total uncondtional love of life and all creation make your life a prayer and off "you" go ;)

I do Yogi Bhajans Kundalini Yoga Aquarian Sadhana and find it very powerful, you do not need a physical Guru to do this.

Peace be with you

Dear Devoteeji:

Guru's approach to different people can be different. Each person is different and may be treatment or approach might be different. If Guru is a real Guru then his different treatments to different people should not bother us. Guru might have any mystic reasons, who knows. But when we go to Guru for Adhyatmik progress, we should not look anything but our purpose or goal of our relationship with guru. At such time, just recall the Arjun and Dronacharya. Dronacharya asked what do you see on the Tree. Arjun replied, I only see the eye of the bird, nothing else. Whereas other students had replied that they see sky, tree, bird, etc. If you are really looking for your adhyatmik advancements, just forget everything and concentrate on what you are looking for. Whenever, other things come to your mind and disturb you that means your mind is shifted from your goal. This is a very practical and true solution. I put truth in simple, easy and very practical way. There may be so many answers to your question, but I believe this should work for every sadhak. Why? Because I went through. I lived in Ashram for 10 years and I have seen such problems many times. If Guru is not a real guru, then you can achieve your goals different ways, it depends upon what you are looking for.

bmsuthar

Guest Guest2707

Can any one guide me upon the safest way to go about with Kundalini Awakening?

Where can i get an appropriate guru for Kundalini Awakening?

I am also interested in performing MOKSHA sadhna. Please Guide me for both.