IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sarvid

black magic remval

Rate this topic

hi,

My Family from years is a victim of black magic done by my aunts family, we have tried lots of pandits for safeguarding us, temporarily things happens but in a long term we are suffering a lot. There is no stability in our lives. My mother got a major heartattack, my father has very high sugar. my brother and sister are struggling for their career. nobody is financially, mentally and physically strong. My marriage was blocked but somehow with the grace of god i got married. we are in great trouble, can anyone genuinely help us.

Thanks and regards

Vidds

Dear Vidds

Sorry to hear of you predicament.

There are a number of reasons why this may be happening but the number one is root cause is ultimately karma.

Focusing on burning all the negative karma of you and your family's past lives is vital.

There are two great mantras from the Veda for such an effort. One is the Gayatri Maha Mantra and the second is the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra.

I would have the whole family learn the pronunciation and chant - if possible, together - daily.

In the absence of chanting it yourself, play them out loud in the house from CD/MP3 etc.

These two mantras separately or together can work miracles and change fate itself. A way will be made, a path will be discovered.

Don't lose faith and good luck!

MY