IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MPS

Marriage delays!

Rate this topic

I would like to know when will I get married as for the past two years I am unable to find a suitable match for myself according to my horoscope.

Birth Details are as follows:

Date of birth: 11th August, 1982

Time of birth: 9:55 A.M

Place of birth: Mandvi, Kutch (Gujarat), INDIA

I would highly appreciate if anyone can help me in this regards

Thanks

MPS

According to your kundli your birth chart indicates the kalsarp yoga and kendrum yoga , lord of 7th is with 2nd house with 8rth house lord.saturn is in lagna and according to chandra kundli your kundli is magnli this situation is creating delay in your marriage

remedy:

1. kal sarp silver ring(rs 700)

2. pray to lord shiv and parvati in evening on sukla paksh dvitiya

3. perform totaka for marriage and this totaka i cant tell publicly but this totaka will cost rs 301 , after the totaka you may find your soulmate within 30 days and this totaka have been verified by many girls .

Namaskar:

in my opinion, With Virgo Lagna the lord of 8th is with lord of 7th (spouse) not only delays the marrigae but it also takes lot of efforts. Secondly, lord of 6th (Saturn), enemies, diseases etc is in Lagna is also not helpful. It indicates, lot of efforts. It is likely that your own (wrong) decisions may also be a factor. At present, Jupiter is is Pisces and is helpful as a spouse lord. Till Jupiter is in this house, it increases the chances of getting marry. Make best use of this situation. Your chart has Mangal dosha. Make some donations to needy people on Saturdays (vegetarian food, non leather shoes, umbrella etc), fasting on Tuesdays may be helpful. Hope it helps. Be vegetatian if you are already not so.

WebYogi