IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
manya khanna

Astrological query

Rate this topic

Mine is a Kumbha Lagna patrika. Rahu in the 1st house ( LAGNA ).Shani & moon in 3rd house ( TRITIYA BHAV ).Venus & Ketu in 7th house SAPTAM BHAV ). Sun, mercury & jupiter in 8th house ( ASHTAM BHAVA ).Mars in 11th house(EKADASH). Coming 11-june-2011 RAHU MAHADASHA IS beginning. May I request for an advice before this period begins ? :eek2:

how do you say that your mars is afflicted in tenth house . after 23 jan 2012 you will get either good job or you will be promoted but for that you have to be ready to leave your present place for far distant place . pl inform when it fructify . god bless you

need not to be worry after 23 jan 2012 you will be getting good job or else you will get some handsome increment with transfer of place need not give much tension for afflicted mars as per kp it is in ninth cusp and not at all related with tenth cusp , only that its s.sub lord is connected with tenth cusp as it is ( rahu ) is in star of tenth cusp star lord

what venus dasha bring if it is posited in 12th. lord ship of venus is Mars Sat Ven Mer ( sign lord-star lord-sub lord-sub sub lord ) venus is significator of 10 12 3 6 7 11 and venus is sub lord of 11 th. cusp and there is no planet in venus star ( venus owns 6, 7 & 11 )

any information regarding above query will be available on request

TULA LAGNA, SWATI NAKSHATRA, LAGNA LORD VENUS NAKSHATRA LORD RAHU-DEVGAN. CURRENT MD - SHANI & sadesati. mars debilitated in lagna kundli with neecha bhanga raja yoga but also debilitated in navamsa so it is -ve. Lagna lord venus and bhagya lord mercury in a dusthana with neecha wealth lord - this r the -ve points. yogakaraka saturn is in labh sthana is +ve.

REMEDIES- WEAR 8 CARAT BLUE SAPPHIRE IN MIDDLE FINGER, 6CARATS EMERALD IN LITTLE FINGER, 8CARATS GOMEDH IN LEFT HAND MIDDLE FINGER.

14MUKHI RUDRAKSHA HIGHLY BENEFICIAL FOR YOU - IF POSSIBLE WEAR LIFE LONG THEN NO NEED TO WEAR GEMS.

regards

marthanda

Greetings Sir,

dob - 21st Feb 1977

place of birth - belgaum (karnataka)

time of birth - 04:00pm

I was on a very good post but had to quit work due to personal reasons, now i desperately want to go back to work, can you pls tell me, when will i get it, pls help as i want to join from the same level where i had left and also my husband doesn't trust me, he thinks i am his biggest enemy. Can you pls suggest something to change his attitude towards me and that he co-operates with me in getting back to work and other things as well. Pls also can you tell me how is my future. Pls help

Regards,

Reema

Namaskar:

Mars in neecha in the chart and it is second and 7th lord. In my opinion, it requires lot of efforts to get a high paying job specially when sade sati is running with Sani mahadasa. You may kike to make some donations to needy people on Saturdays (vegetarian food, non leather shoes, umbrella etc), fasting on Tuesdays may be helpful. Hope it helps. Be vegetatian if you are already not so.

WebYogi

hello manya ji,

NO doubt you will get good job just coz of debilitated mars placed in your 10 house creating problems in your career...Today may 8th jupiter will transit from pisces to Aries somehow this transit will make you feel relax and in the in the month of november viz.,15/11/2011 Saturn will transit to Libra with this transit which will help to get a good job...Let me know ur present working details then i'll suggest for good career field. Wear Diamond(American Diamond in your left hand middle finger which will help you to get a good job very soon)....All the best