IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
goontag

Kundalini Pressure in head

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone

I am new to this website and hoping someone has answer for me.

With a great hope and expectation I am writng

Briefly I would like to explain my situation as follows.

I used to and now also meditate . .

As a result I have got Kundalini Awakened .First experience was really

near death expereience and frightening.

Now the situation is that right from morning to evening I have intense pressure on my forehead (AGYACHAKRA)and going to Crown (SHAHASTRAR).My Head feels like it will burst.

This has made my my normal life very difficult.My Job is always at stake.

I have great difficulty concentrating.All the time I tend to go into Meditation and eyes get closed.Without doing any effort I go into mediation.

But it looks like that carrying on family life and this path both together is extremely difficult.

I have been to many places Gurus for help without any remedy and success. Nobody chas been able to help me. I have spent thousands without any result.

This is more than ten years now.Hoping some day i will have answer.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

I only got 1 tip: SATTVA. No meat, no intoxication, no obsessions. Practice fasting then pranayama. The body needs purification to handle pure spiritual energies. Only ksatriya's can handle kundalini with tamas/raja lifestyle. All others need strict SATTVA lifestyle.

Namaste brother,

I am afraid you made a great mistake my friend by blocking the kundalini's energy when it arose. NDE is a beautiful thing, and if you had completed it - heavenly kingdoms would have awaited you. I myself had a similar experience, thought not the whole thing because my focus was not strong enough. When you blocked the energy it 'explodes' within you, and may have caused damage to your inner chakra's and nadi's. From what i have known, you should never awaken the kundalini - nor meditate - without proper guidance for these things may happen.

But please be not afraid, the fact this happened means you are blessed! It seemed the heavens wanted you more then you wanted them. For a true remedy i can only think of 3 things:

1. Give yourself over to a higher cause, your own higher spirit. We all have higher guidance but we do not now. First burst yourself with love, only love, let it flow throughout your whole body. Do this mentally. Let love cover your mind and body till all you can feel is its warmth and light. Then meditate on this, on love, and place your concentration on your forhead region. The power of true love, unselfish love, unconditionally love, can cleanse you of your illness. Through love you can live again the way you did. You may have to put out a fight, this won't be easy but its reward is more then just healing your illnesses.

2. Start searching for answers about meditation, higher self, enlightenment - Everything about this problem. Keep searching for answers - and search from within your heart (desire it). This eventually of course led you to here, but do not be discourage for you do not know what your karma has for you. One day you will find the answers to your problem, else you would have never had the NDE. The cosmic works in strange ways my dear, through this horrible act, it forces you to look beyond the mundane existence.

3. Receive guidance from a TRUE living master or disciple. The great problem lies that you do not know this master is true or not but a higher truth tells that the master comes when the student is ready. Also a true disciple will never ask you money for guidance. All he or she will ask is love and devotion.

I hope this helped you out, and may have enlightened you, for so far i can give you it. May blessings shower you my dear and do not be discourage although darkness may surround you. Through darkness you will find light in this world and sometimes we have to be thrown in the dept before we can arise to the sky. I wish you the best and may you not dwindle on the path of self realization - it is of more value then anything in this world.

Blessings,

Dharmaraja

its better then not to meditate on your chakras because you disturb the kundalini proces .

the most persons cannot control it, thats why it works disturbing .

If it takes so long it might cause mental illness,like so many have, better try to live a more balanced live like healthy foodstuff and sufficient sleep, and good activity during the day ,I know it doesn't sound spiritual but probably nobody on this world can really heal a person with a touch it has to come from within the person himself .

Kundalini must not be an obsession ,and the soul inside you is even much higher than kundalini its better to practice bahkti yoga

Dear Goontag,

What you are experiencing is the flow of Soma in the upper chakras of your psychic body. It is a form of Divine Grace and acts upon the body of the sadhak in exalting the state of his meditation. If you are anywhere near Kolkata in India, I could have taken you to my Guru in dealing with the same but I shall not more than this in a public forum.

Regards and may God bless you in your pursuit!

I had seen similar not exactly but the similar painful case. May be first or second day, after moving to Ashram in Sabarmati, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, two men came into ashram, (around 9 or 10 am). They expressed their desire to see my Guruji. I took them to Guru. In my presence, one of the man told that he is jain and one day during his puja, with his closed eyes, he saw big Omkar came from the very high (antariksh) and entered into his body through his head. From that moment, he lost his hunger, sleep, etc. Then, anyone come in front of him, he sees the whole life of that person, problems, solutions, etc. He said the he liked and enjoyed that great time. After entering Omkar into his body, he started to feel like his body has too much heat inside. After some time, he got tired of all these and finally he started to look for someone who can take this away. He was living in Bombay. He went all the saints and yogis in Maharastra State and also in the south. He did not find anyone who can give him relief from this. He went to northern india and last he went to Himalaya areas and tried many yogis and sadhus. No one could help him. Accidently, once, he found one magazine "Antar Darshan" published by our Ashram. He decided to come and he came. My guru asked him couple of questions then took him into his special cave room, 3 story under ground where my guru chanted jain's Navakar Mantra in the Samvadit Swara and extracted his divine energy from him. Now, this man become very regular person and relieved.

Today, my guru is not there, he took samadhi in 1996. And I do not know anyone, who can help you. As I lived with my guru for almost 10 years, based on my experiences and knowledge I received from him, I can suggest you some steps. You have to meditate in all the chakras in order to distribute this powerful energy. Start from Sahasrar, then go to Shikha, then come to Vishuddha Chakra, Anahat Chakra, and so on. Last should be muladhar. You will not be able to move your concentration to these places easily, but you have to force yourself and make it happen. Also, do not try to go all other places at once. Each day or week, move to next place. This will distribute the concentration of your energy to more than one center. Try this way and let me know.

Bmsuthar

Goontagji:

I hope you might have got the answer by now. However, I am trying to write to you as per my knowledge and belief. I don't think it is a kundalini shaktri power is giving you pain. You need to try to concentrate in all the chakras from Sahasrar to Muladhar. Take one mantra and chant mantra in each center one time. Or do one mala in each center. I think, when you meditate in only one or two center power is concentrate only on these centers. It needs to distribute in the whole body. If it is not done, it can hurt you instead of giving you benefits. This is what happens when someone practicing yoga or meditation without any guru or professional guidance. One case I know, the person was doing too much mantras and he got defects in speech. At the end of the each sentence his mouth was moving very strangely. Until you find another or perfect solution to your problem, just try to distribute your energy to different centers by concentrating in different chakras.

Good luck. bmsuthar