IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Truth Seeker

Ashram Recommendations in or near Bangalore

Rate this topic

I am going to Bangalore in June. I would like to spend some time in an Ashram. I would like to learn more about prayer and meditation, do a little yoga, and have some guidance into spiritual mysteries. Can anyone recommend a place in or near Bangalore to do this? Also, I would like to see other parts of India while I am visiting there. Can anyone recommend "must see" places while I am there? Thank you. :pray:

If you go to Gujarat State, then there is a special place in Ahmedabad. Outside the city, in Sabarmati Area, there is a Ashram called "Sadashiv Ashram" on the bank of the Sabarmati River between Sabarmati and Motera township. It is not a fancy and comfortable place but the things you will learn that you will not find anywhere else. This place's specialty is in Mantra Vijnan. This Vijnan you will not find anywhere else. You may not be comfortable at this place, you have to adjust yourself. If you need further assistance, let me know.

HI Suthar,

are you talking abt the ashram where Bapuji and Ma stays ??? where thy teach Nyan classes abt lokas?

This Ashram is called "Sri Sadashiv Ashram". This is totally different than neighbour Ashram which is run by Asaram Bapu. Sri Sadashiv Ashram where Asaram bapu came and stayed for a while and liked the location then he decided to establish himself there. I was there when Asaram bapu came and established his Ashram. Therefore, do not misunderstand. This Ashram is more than 60 years old and it was established by Bengali Monkh whose guru was the last Siddh Gaadipati of Asarwa Nilkanth Mahadev Temple (Near Civil Hospital), Ahmedabad.