IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
catchviv

Kal Sarpa yoga - No Job and mental harmony

Rate this topic

Hi ,

Before i begin let me thank you for your time please guide .

I am 27 years old inspite of having all material things in life ( good family ) i dont have the mental peace and harmony . untill my graduation(2003-2004) everything was going on smoothly but since then there were lot of breaks.Things got worst after the graduation result in 2004.

There was a break of 3 years before i got admission into my master ( was helped by a stranger to get my admission which is amazing ) . I completed my masters in 2009 but as i was about to pass the global recession hit the market and i had no job.I again felt depressed.

Through some reference i got the job but i could not keep the job for more then 7 months . Again there was a break of 3 months before i could get a job which was very bad ( again through refference but i could not keep it for more then 6 months and my family relations became worst .

Now since december 2010 i am job less and there are no offers coming my way . I did got one offer in feb 2011 but last moment something happened that made me to decide not to take that up.I am having constant fights in the family specially with my father. Can you please help me know the following :

1) When will i get a stable job ( time and month )

2) When will i get married ( how is it going to be )

Last year during june 2010 i was told i have kal sarp yog in my kundalani and its a must for me to wear a yellow sapphire and a moti .I immediately wore it in july 2010 . Since then there has been some mental peace but things are not going as per plan . I have stopped arguing with people ( as i was told not to do so ) but i am feeling lonely and frustrated .

I thought of committing suicide in 2005 n then in 2006 but some how did not do it even though things were not going my way.

For the past 4 months i have no job and slowly i am starting to feel frustrated again but there is something that is telling me that all is going to be well but i sometimes doubt whether to trust this hunch or not.

Being the elder son , my family is really bothered me although my family is not telling it to me . I am constantly having fights with my father and family members

My personal details are as follows:

DOB - 3rd October 1983

Time - 9:10 Am

Day of Birth - Monday

Please help me . Need guidance . I dont want to fall in the same hell that i have come from . I want to live life like a happy son of almighty

Eagerly awaiting a response. Please help me ...........................

Thanks & Regards,

Viv

Hi,

First of all you should have confidence in you. There is a saying in tamil

THaan padi deivaym padhi. that is... your efforts are half and rest of the half is god.

To do things first.

1. Daily morning when you wake up say "Each and every day I am making progress in my life daily" thrice before leaving your bed.

2. Atleast once in a month pray your family deity.

3. 3 people when to doctor with fever, one got cured in a single tablet. one got cured after some visits. but third he he never came out.

The moral of the story is.. the below remedy you have to do it life long IF YOU HAVE KALA SARPA DOSHAM.

Every week on tuesday or friday(Based on your family views), there will be naga deity installed in temples{under the peepel tree}. go there and pour a glass of milk and apply turmeric and kumkum. cirucumbulate the tree 3 or 11 times. do it before sunset.

Do this life long.

4. visit to kalahastri at andhrapradhesh near tirupathi and do parihara dosham

or visit thirunageswaram at tamilnadu at kumbakkonam and do parihara dosham

or visit kuke subramanya at karnataka and do a parihara dosham.

5. If possible consult some astrologer and install a naga deity under peepel tree or within a temple premises.

If you are rich and ready to spend money, then do a nava-graha santhi homam at your home or at kodumudi at tamilnadu near erode. cost 2-3k

Secondly after doing the homam go to ayyavadi at kumbakkonam and do a prathiyangira devi homam.{the place where pandavas got back their wealth after worshiping here.} cost rs.7000/-. Here you can get a good job.

Don't loose heart, keep the god's praying as a part of life and not full part of life.

Always have positive attitude and fight against all odds till you succeed.

REMEMBER THERE ARE MILLION PEOPLE WHO ARE IN A LOWER STRATA THAN YOU.