IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Mstiger001

Difference in Acquired Energies

Rate this topic

While going through various mythological literature, I stumbled and need some help from senior members to understand the difference in below four subtle energies.

1. Yoga Shakti

2. Tapo Bal

3. Kundalini

4. Yog Maya

Please help

Thanks

While going through various mythological literature, I stumbled and need some help from senior members to understand the difference in below four subtle energies.

1. Yoga Shakti

2. Tapo Bal

3. Kundalini

4. Yog Maya

Please help

Thanks

- though i am not a senior member on this board - a have aged a bit in the science of the self. So this is my answer from what i know:

Yoga Shakti as an energy IS energy. Shakti is the (inner)power - or in some paths the power of Shiva. Kundaline is a spiritual energy in the form of the snake. He lies at the base of the first Chakra. When - by meditation - one gets enough Shakti, the kundalini (which in some paths is known as the female power of Shiva, Lakshmi) will awake - and rush to the head region (to where Shiva lies). By doing so, the Kundalini will open all chakra's and at the end, has union with the last chakra (the 7th,), also seen as some paths as the union with Shiva.

Through this experience it has said that your Third eye (the 6th chakra) will open and you will have control over the 6th sense and you will be able to see other frequencies, like the astral plane.

A word of precaution, The kundalini is a power not to mess with. If not controlled properly, it will destroy your inner chakra's and energy. Alot of cases, people have gone mad because of this. Only do this under guidance by a practice meditator (a legit one, if you can find one). It is safer to use Breath Meditation and concentrate on the third eye. The road can be harder, but it may be safer - it still is not safe without guidance.

For number 2, i have no answer. For the 4th it may be Maya, as in the cosmic illusion. Its a veil - the cover of Ego - that layers the true self and the world.Maya is much more then the word illusion though. Maya is the whole creation, everything - even demi-gods and heavens, it is creation it self. The thought is, the soul - being eternal - is trapped within this creation and thinks this plane is real. This is why Maya is also seen as illusion, because Truth is the soul alone, through maya he experience everything i.e. pain, pleasure, hate, anger and most important of all - selfishness (Ego - the main power of Maya). Maya separates the beings from the source. On kundalini and Maya you can find enough information on the net.

I hope this helped to some degree. Please don't meditate on energies whom are unknown to you - the result can be undesirable. It is like playing Russian Roulette.