IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
seemz

dreams-wat does it mean???

Rate this topic

good day all im a new user here...found this site very informitive :)

i had a dream last night and cant make out wat it means...it definately wasnt sub-conscious. i dreamt i was in a forest and was trying to get out of there or trying to run away from something.and a dog,bat,horse and monkey accompanied me.so eventually we got to this hill and then i wanted to go home.and then some one told me hanuman,shiva and kali are in me and they will guide me home...then my sleep broke.

previous to this i used to dream alot about kali ma but that stoped after a while...

does any one kno wat it means or signifys?

well you c dreams are generally triggered by our memories or any significant event for the matter.dreams are a visual representation of wat v have perceived from any event.these perceptions are stored in our unconsious and may cum out in the form of a dream. about u dreamin of Ma Kaali. it can signify a lot of things. probably that u have a subtle influence of the Godess in your mind. try memorizing in which form do u c Her and recollect where have you seen Her.as in if u dream of her in d form of an Idol den try to remember which temple n recollect wat influence that place has on u as in d importance or memories or any significant event. when u c Her, Shiva gets associated because she is her consort. now Hanuman was an incarnation of the Lord. So u can just join the links and there u have it.

can any one help me in my 3 dream interpretation

1) some days back i had a dream that i m moving in a open train on a bridge. there is no railing on the sides of bridge.lots of rock in water below the train .place is totally isolated.suddenly i fall down but catch the rod and i m awake.once the same kind of dream was in desert that the train is going in isolated desert

2) i see tigers in my dreams but they are unable to harm me and i m always safe.

3) my father died long back 2 3 times i had a dream about him that he is back with us.

you have got the opportunity to get the advantage of this god but you need make them happy to fullfill your wishes or there is some problem going behind you that you dont know this goddess are warning you to be careful they being with to helpyou