IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aman mishra1

Some Information Required Regarding Siddhashram

Rate this topic

Hi Guru Bhais,

I am new to this site and to Siddhashram. I have not yet attached myself to Guru Ji. I have read about Poojya. Narayan Dutt Shrimali and found him as a real mahapurush. On reading the site siddhashram.org I find that Poojya Guruji has left for Siddhashram and Revered Gurudev Nand Kishore Shrimaliji , Revered Gurudev Kailash Chandra Shrimaliji and Revered Gurudev Arvind Shrimaliji have been shouldering all the responsibilities. But I have some questions:

Why is it that Gurudev Arvind Shrimaliji is taking care of Siddhashram and Gurudev Nand Kishore is taking care of Arogyadham in Delhi? Whay are they seperated now? Why is it that there ashrams have different names though the work they are doing is the same?

On speaking to people of Siddhashram I find that they donot give any information about Arogyadham which is just 10 minutes from Siddhashram? Why is this happening? This behavior surprises me as both Guruji have been raised to Gurupad by Poojya Guruji Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali Ji?

Kindly provide your comments on above queries as this raises doubts in my mind?

Thanks

First attach with Gurudev and then you can clear your doubts. Until and unless you are not attached, you can comment or question on the functioning of the Siddhashram or Arogyadham but you can not get the real answer and your doubts get added each and every time you think about it. I am not going to give you in depth knowledge but trying to clear your doubt.

Guru is a direction not a body. All those circumstances which are happening infront of you, consider it as Maya. You are not that much awaken to identify the real truth. We are not that much chaitanya to identify why sadgurudev has raised Guru Trimurty to Gurupad.

Once in a pravachan gurudev has identified 3 stages of Sadhak.

1. Jigyashu - a student (You are at this stage)

In this stage, you might be having lots of doubts. Shashtra has suggested to ask all queries and doubts to Gurudev himself. So, if you have this query in your mind, ask him directly instead of posting question here. If you don't have time to meet him or if you are feeling that he is far from you, so i would like to ask if you don't have time to meet him personally, do you have lots of time to ask the queries or questioning about him? But this stage can be successfully passed, if you have dedication and total surrender.

Even if you found he is robber to ask for lots of money for dikshas or even if he is not a successful guru and you are not getting siddhi even if you tried with full dedication it's all your own problems which gurudev don't bother to solve. Why he should bother what you have for them inside your heart? He has long time back very clearly declared that if you surrender yourself and if you chant mantra with full dedication and full involvement, then all your doubts will be gone, i will make them resolved each and every of your doubts but first you start the work with full dedication.

2. After jigyasu, Sishya

When all doubts are cleared (You cleared or some circumstances make them cleared or personal meeting with or questioning with gurudev removes your doubts), and you started inputting your full dedication then and then only you are at the stage of sishya. Because that time you will give much importance to gurudev (What make him feel happy, what make him feel uneasy, what is the most favorite thing gurudev likes etc....). And you started involving yourself in Guru Seva. You wake up before Gurudev wake up, always make yourself dedicated to him. His all words are the golden words for you, and you started behaving like what he is interested to make you. That time you can say that you are started achieving the stage of Sishya.

3. After Sishya, Sadhak

When sisyatva is well developed, when you don't care about the sadhana or siddhi...but give importance to the gurudev only, then gurudev with full of his power put you on the stage of Sadhaka. That time you do not have to chant any mantra or perform any sadhana. You yourself blessed with Mahalakshmi, Das Mahavidhya, Akash Gaman Siddhi, All Siddhis you get automatically. That time you are in a stage where "Sadhana mei siddhi milegi ki nahi aise koi sansay rah hi nahi jaate".... You started sitting 12 hours for chanting without further movements and with full dedication. Or one can say you do not have to sit for any sadhana. It's all depend on the guru kripa.

Now come to my point which i have mentioned above.....

"Guru is a direction not a body."

Q: If guru is a direction and not a body then why should i care about Guru Trimurty or Gurudev? Why to give this much importance to them? Why they are asking for money for diksha and all that?

A: Human mind can not be a thoughtless mind until and unless he himself don't try to be one. He can take support of Tratak / Yoga / Meditation for making the mind thoughtless. But whatever he will do, it's correct or not correct he can not decide. Where he is failing that he can not even identify. For this gurudev is required. Because he has already gone through those stages in his life in which stage you are at the moment. So, he can guide you properly.

If you can't see Sadgurudev and Trimurty and Vandniya Mataji (5 fingers of a palm) are not different but all in one, till then you can't surrender yourself to any Guru. Not only guru, you can't trust your own wife / friends / relatives or collegues in your office or your business partener. To create a strong bonding, you have to put first step of surrendering. You can't expect others be adjusted to you.

If you are going to a market, you purchase something and you have to pay for it. Diksha is a Tapasya Ansh of Gurudev. He is giving you that power with his open hands, will it be liable to get it free? you ask yourself this question until you don't get any proper answer.

Again, guru is ofcourse not a body but to make yourself prepare for any Sadhana or realization your heart and your mind should be opened. And Guru Chitra or Personal Appearance is one medium to get in touch with that divine energy. It's a path or you can say first step of adhyatma.

I hope this is enough information to clear your doubts. But if you still have any doubts like this, i am sorry to say you have not till now surrendered yourself to Gurudev. If you are having doubts to whom i have to considered as my Guru, you can feel free to follow any Gurudev because Guru Trimurty are themselves "Param Brahma Swarupa". So it doesnt matter with whom you are attached, you are going to attached with Nikhileshwarananda and Siddhashram in all.

All these questions should not be answered, and i think dedicated sadhaks has not replied to this silly question till now because they know it is a useless question. But i have replied it because i think in this way i have indirectly done Guru Seva.

JAI GURUDEV