IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
spiritualseeker

Half Hindu (ardhya hindu )

Rate this topic

Hello to everyone,

I have always been around Indian Culture my entire life, as I however am not. I know a lot about it from a social perspective, at least I like to think I do! Anyway, I was brought up christian and know a lot about it, I however saw a lot WRONG with it and said Im breaking free to find myself and my spirituality. I have been doing personal studying on Sanatana Dharma for a few years, and have recently been doing puja for about 4 months. Ganesh of course but also to ShivaLingam. The Lingam just entrances me, i have never experienced anything like it before. I went to see an vedic astrologer, ( has 60000 clients ) and told me my aardya devta is Shiva, my ishta devta is Ganesh, and Kuldevi is Parvati. Now my question is this, can a half hindu or non converted hindu worship past Ganesh or is it a mistake to do so. SHould I just stick to Ganapati or Ganesha for now? Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Sanatan Dharm is the real name not the Hindu dharma. The word Hindu came after Muslim came. Sanatan Dharm means the "Dharma was long before, Dharmar is still at present and it is going to live for ever. In short, Sanatan means never ending. Another thing, Sanatan Dharm is for everyone who believes in it. It does not need conversion process. If your heart believes in it, then you are Sanathan Dharmi. You do not need to go to someone to ask that what you should do or what you can do. In the beginning, just follow your inner voice and then everything will come to guide you. You only need to have faith.