IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
EternalHeartChakra

Third Eye Spontaneous Physical Sensation - & Shiva and Shakti in the trees.

Rate this topic

Hello, I am new here to your site, a mom of four beautiful kids. Thank you. Please help me know more about a third eye sensation,intense direct pressure, physical movement or actual opening feeling, sometimes tickles like last night. Five times this happened to me within the last five months, spontaneously in middle of the night - the last times were last night and about a week ago. The first time it was most intense and as if someone came there to massage there was pressure and movement directly between eyebrows, very pleasant and welcome by me. I was pleasantly surprised. I hope to know many details and perspectives in regards.

No formal practice of yoga, yet just a deep natural unguided free devotion. I feel I've always have deep love for all, and for spiritual life. I stopped eating animals (besides fish about once a month) by age 19 in a meat eating country.

If anyone wants to hear about the visions of Shiva and the goddess possibly Shakti in the trees, outside my large windows (where my head rests on the pillow)...just ask, this was during the year of 2009. I was very surprised and comforted for these prolonged (months) visits. But hope to know more about the third eye spontaneous sensations.

Sat Nam

Namaste

Blessings

EHeart