IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
prasadkumar.313

What is GOD & Life ?

Rate this topic

Science proved that the Dinosaurs were exists on this earth. Why do we not get any reference of them in any Scripture?

Have you ever read the hindu scriptures, it says that in krita yuga the size of a human was 21 cubits and his life time was 100000 yrs.It becomes decreasing as the yugas passed on, 14 in treta and 7 in dwapara and 3and 1/2 im kaliyuga.

Before critisizing the hindu scriptures , try to do sadhana.

Because hinduism and the teachings of it is not an intellectual thesis , it can be known only thru practical sadhana.

Even I have some questions for science, the only question is what happens to a man after his death.

Remember I am nor against science nor a fanatic towards hinduism, I am in search of truth.

Moreover I think you should study sankhya philosophy, the todays science is nothing compared to it, it gives a detail description of atoms and also the creation of universe.

I would also recommend you to study chandogya and brihadaranyaka upanishad.

I hope even you would be fascinated by these, they donot talk about vishnu or shiva , they will question ur perception on evrything.

Most of the scriptures did talk about the big bang theory ( in some form or the other). But none of the scriptures talked about the evolution of life. Because Vedas started much later and all that they talked about their inner relationship or experience of the divine essence. You will see some references to Dinosaur like creatures in Greek Philosophy.

My personal understanding and also learned from my guru is when the center exploded ( big bang) it expanded the divine essence all over which is the universe we see today. This essence took the life form. This life form gained mind. It is the mind which evolved. According to the mind the shape and form came in to existence. The idea of mind is to somehow understand that there is this GOD from where everything came in to existence as his amsha. And we need to merge back in to this amsha where we all came from, like original home. Our scriptures mostly focused on this idea, because evolution is not really important, it is how to reach our home is very essential.

Nature explored many life forms and when it learned that the form is not suitable for recognizing this divine essence, it discarded. Much later humans came in to existence. If you read some of the new findings biologists are proving Darvin's theory of evolution is wrong. Humans came in to existence as humans ( or humanoids’) they did not truly evolved from Apes.

Have you read scriptures written by man? I mean, not only the bible but Vedas or Chinese or somewhat related with any religion all over the world. I think we can not assure that could be any reference to it in the sacred scriptures, as well we can not prove the truthfulness of scriptures starting in this point. Thanks for the question, it is good point.

The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe,the object of worship in monotheistic religions or a deity....the experience of being alive and the course of human events and activities that a person could no longer cope with the complexities is life!!!!

==============

A scripture is not a History Book. A scripture helps man to look within himself and not around him. Its of no use to know about the past. What you can only see is the future. We are born in this world to adjust with the future but we waste out time brooding or glorifying the past. Rama, Krishna, Christ and Prophet are all past. We remember them because they lived the scriptures. We dont try to live the scriptures. That is why those who followed hog the limelight.

Dear Prasad,

This is truthseeker and I'm from Andhrapradesh. say for the past 5-6 months I've thinking about god and I've so many doubts about world religions and I questioned my mother about this very topic of "Dinosaurs". Well my question was " Ever god or goddess has an animal as their servant so why no body has got dinosaur??? all the animals that we know and we can see. there are so many animals that were existed before us and there is a cycle of transformation of all species through the age. why there isn't any scripture that explained all these things.

Just yours and my thoughts are kind of similiar, so I want to ask you/ this forum members that

" why for every single pooja or holy ritual or remedial measure has an ending with something that you must donate to brahmins i.e. food,clothes, money and gold etc. ??? I have seen so many brahmins ( of course there were/are good brahmins) who were/are rude to devotees in temples and in social life as well. So sometimes It gives me the impression all these remedial measures were fixed or manipulated by the so called ****???

I certainly don't have to answer me but you can share your thoughts with me.

regards,

truthseeker