IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sterlin

gayatri mantra advice please

Rate this topic

can anyone explain to me why this is happening everytime i do japa with gayatri mantra i feel tremendous heat inside me for long periods of time. for example i chant 1 round just one round of gayatri mantra on sunday and my body felt heated so much for the whole weak i mean i was in freezing air conditioning and internal i was still feeling very hot. can someone please tell me whats going on i will be thankfull

hi

I have a similar case but it is more prolonged...........I dont feel it after doing japa but all the time I feel very much heated both internally and externally

Even in freezing cold I would like to have fan and gets sweating frequently

basically i dont like this material wold and all things around me. May be the anger is puring like that.

Generally when mind becomes restless it will produce heat.

One mala say repeating 108 times Gayatri will not produce that much heat.It is ur psychology.

By the way you can reduce the no & increase slowly,say 30 times in first week ,40 times in second week,50 & so on.Stop at 108 & continue for 6 months.Then start in evenings also.Also practise should be done regularly not once a week or so