IndiaDivine.org
shatow221

A divine birthchart!! DONT miss it...

Rate this topic

Namaste,

Here is something POSITIVE for a change in this thread....lol. And hopefully my title attracted your curiosity :D

Ok so I definately have my fair share of problems....(who doesnt?) but I wanted to focus on the good things in my life right now. So I have been told in the past that my birthchart is auspicious for material and spiritual growth (overall...) but I am still studying in college(engineering) but have not really met any of the real sucess predicted.

So my question is....WHEN will major positive or negative events occur in my life?

Birth Details:

February 21, 1990

09:24:54 A.M.

Place of Birth: Hyderabad, India

Current Residence: Minnesota, US

Honestly, I feel like I have been blessed with a vast number of things in my life from intelligence, spirituality, material resources, beauty, and numerous supportive people in my life - all of which I am eternally greatful for....

But, I feel like when you are given the blessings like this in life I almost have a sense of....responsibility... for a lack of better words, to give back to this world and do something great. Ultimately, I feel like I can easily be moderately sucessful in my life (with some hard work ofcourse...) but I am looking for more....a lot more!

I want tremendous sucess!! In everything I do, and I want it while helping this world in the best way that I can. Ultimately, I want to dedicate myself to becoming a positive influence in anyones life that I am a part of!

I know...I know....this might sound pretty crazy right? But honestly I'm not lol and if you knew me you'd know Im a pretty good guy :)

So let me know if you can narrow down any major events and perhaps my situation for 2011. If you are an astrologer, check out my chart...It should be fairly 'unnusual'....considering how unnusual my life is

Thank you for your time...

Om Parama Guruve Namah

One thing certain is ,you are spending lot of your father's money and try to do many things.First study well,get a good job and help your parents.Take care of your legs and feet.

Though you are good at heart your method of behaviour may hurt others.Refine your speech.